• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcuknu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
You should be PMing people to say that the scarves have been sent out, etc. and saying "there's only XX number of stock left" is also dubious bump-content. I wasn't the one who locked it, but just saying, you should have seen it coming with how many unwarranted bumps you gave yourself.
Can we get the 60 second limit and 500 message cap lifted then? I plan on reposting the scarves, minus the unwarrenred bumps. I hope there is no problem with this.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Thank you. There is a little more justice in the world tonight.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fcuknu
So my scarves thread got locked because I posted

Am I suppose to send out 16 PMs, with a 60 second timeout between each, with a max PM box of 500? Ive had to delete 100 messages a day just to keep my box clear.

I am keeping everyone updated on stock, and when their stuff got sent out.

Can I post a new thread, or will I get banned for that?

So, in the future, what should I do with updated stock, wait until the end of the week? I think thats ridiculous.

It wasn't me either, but seriously, quit your whining. You abused a free system and you eventually got dinged for it. Whining about that, or about your PM limit, is lame. You have obviously benefited, financially, from the forum. Have you contributed to the forum's maintenance (btw, you can do so by paypalling to [email protected])? Have you contributed to the Styleforum Gives fund?

You may post a new thread if you wish. The main rule (and really, the only rule) of the forum is "Be excellent to others." If you follow that, you really can't go wrong.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can we get the 60 second limit and 500 message cap lifted then?

We may actually do a "premium sellers" program while the Styleforum Marketplace is being designed and set up. I'm actually making the rules and rates up now. If you want in, maybe we can accomodate you. BTW, you can BCC a message to multiple recepients.

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
We may actually do a "premium sellers" program while the Styleforum Marketplace is being designed and set up.

What's the Styleforum marketplace?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by appolyon
What's the Styleforum marketplace?

Something I'm working on that will solve a lot of the B&S problems. Also note that you can pin a thread in B&S for a low, low price.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Could someone kindly point me to the thread that lead to Moo's timeout? kthnxbai!

FStyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It wasn't me either, but seriously, quit your whining. You abused a free system and you eventually got dinged for it. Whining about that, or about your PM limit, is lame. You have obviously benefited, financially, from the forum. Have you contributed to the forum's maintenance (btw, you can do so by paypalling to [email protected])? Have you contributed to the Styleforum Gives fund?

oWnage, Fo reelz. there has been so much whining going on lately in B&S that just makes me ill. feels like the 1st wives club.

"O mai gosssshhh, I hate it when [sellers] _______"
"waow me too gai'z! We shuld get maudes to ____and then ask maudes to ________after the maudes make______happen."

facepalm.gif
already.

*edit* I just realized that I'm kinda whining so shove a big one in my rear too.
facepalm.gif

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teacher
Could someone kindly point me to the thread that lead to Moo's timeout? kthnxbai!

He is in the charity pokey. Er... too lazy to post a link right now. But essentially, he gets a day off (as does FNB right now, and in $200 time, as does RJMan) for every $100 donated to the StyleforumGives campaign.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
He is in the charity pokey. Er... too lazy to post a link right now. But essentially, he gets a day off (as does FNB right now, and in $200 time, as does RJMan) for every $100 donated to the StyleforumGives campaign.

Speaking of the charity, what's the overall total at?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Speaking of the charity, what's the overall total at?

We are now at $4600 when all checks and payments have cleared. C'mon. Let's get to $5K, which is exactly 1% of the nationwide goal.

AThingForCashmere

Reaction score
One more request to please restore the sorted user list on the main forum page.

Why even have this list if you have to read through all of it to see if someone's online? It's way faster to just look them up individually.

Thanks!

brimley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AThingForCashmere
One more request to please restore the sorted user list on the main forum page.

Why even have this list if you have to read through all of it to see if someone's online? It's way faster to just look them up individually.

Thanks!

You can't just search with Ctrl + F? j said it made it easier for the forum to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads