• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

zachthespook

Reaction score
For Sale: Viberg for Division Road - Maryam Horsebutt, on Ridegeway sole
Size 9

Attachments

• IMG_7601.jpeg
    IMG_7601.jpeg
    244.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_7599.jpeg
    IMG_7599.jpeg
    291.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_7600.jpeg
    IMG_7600.jpeg
    289.4 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_7597.jpeg
    IMG_7597.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_7598.jpeg
    IMG_7598.jpeg
    395.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_7594.jpeg
    IMG_7594.jpeg
    288.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_7593.jpeg
    IMG_7593.jpeg
    305.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_7592.jpeg
    IMG_7592.jpeg
    309.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_7591.jpeg
    IMG_7591.jpeg
    344.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7590.jpeg
    IMG_7590.jpeg
    323.7 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_7589.jpeg
    IMG_7589.jpeg
    209.4 KB · Views: 267

IAMX

Reaction score
WTB Service Boot 2030 in CXL brown 11/11.5 preferably in EU, however also have a US shipping address.

Hit me up via DM - thx!

kelpqq

Reaction score
Last edited:

sirsigsalot

Reaction score
Viberg x BCC predator wheat r/o 9.5E 2040. $640 shipped net to me, paypal is preferred.

These are the recent release from BCC. Unstructured, gusset tongue, Predator roughout. Full box/and presentation included. They've been tried on/laced but otherwise new. Unfortunately 2040 is not great for my feet.

Full disclosure, to my eye, the left facings are slightly off. I've sent pictures in to Viberg, and the B man himself wrote me back to say these are acceptable and would pass their QC (or at least someone from his email). For what it's worth, my wife can't tell, so I guess my OCDs worse than I thought. Hopefully I've priced accordingly.

Pesayerm

Reaction score
WTB ~2017 size 9 2030 service boots in natural or brown CXL / horsebutt

Longtime sporadic lurker, first time poster here. Folks on the SDP discord have gotten me interested in circa-2017 2030 SBs. I realize this is a pretty long longshot, but I'm on the hunt for the lower-volume 2030, ideally from 2017 or 2018, in brown/natural CXL or horsebutt in size 9. If anyone happens to be looking to part with something like that, I'm definitely interested! Thanks all, and Happy New Year.

mrallen999

Reaction score
WTB ~2017 size 9 2030 service boots in natural or brown CXL / horsebutt

Longtime sporadic lurker, first time poster here. Folks on the SDP discord have gotten me interested in circa-2017 2030 SBs. I realize this is a pretty long longshot, but I'm on the hunt for the lower-volume 2030, ideally from 2017 or 2018, in brown/natural CXL or horsebutt in size 9. If anyone happens to be looking to part with something like that, I'm definitely interested! Thanks all, and Happy New Year.
Curious. How do you tell if it's circa 2017?

sirsigsalot

Reaction score
Viberg x BCC predator wheat r/o 9.5E 2040. $640 shipped net to me, paypal is preferred.

These are the recent release from BCC. Unstructured, gusset tongue, Predator roughout. Full box/and presentation included. They've been tried on/laced but otherwise new. Unfortunately 2040 is not great for my feet.

Full disclosure, to my eye, the left facings are slightly off. I've sent pictures in to Viberg, and the B man himself wrote me back to say these are acceptable and would pass their QC (or at least someone from his email). For what it's worth, my wife can't tell, so I guess my OCDs worse than I thought. Hopefully I've priced accordingly.

Now $old

Last edited:

mrallen999

Reaction score
Ha good question. I'm not 100% sure, but it seems a combination of stitch density, tag, and heel pad stamp can identify when it was made.
If you figure it out, I'd like to know myself. I have what I think is an older pair that I got pre-owned. But really, the heck if I know.

Pesayerm

Reaction score
If you figure it out, I'd like to know myself. I have what I think is an older pair that I got pre-owned. But really, the heck if I know.
Post pictures of the tag, heel pad, and welt stitching! I bet folks here can quickly identify it. If not, I can post on the stitchdown discord server, lots of people there can identify the year.

Avid Runner

Reaction score
Marvington II Viberg Service Boot from WF - Size 9.5E (Viberg Size)

Details:

- Tobacco Chamois Roughout (Horween, USA)
- 1035 Last
- Vibram Cream Mini Ripple with Foam Wedge Insert
- 7 Brass Eyelets
- Tonal Tongue in Natural Chromexcel
- Unstructured Toe
- Natural Leather Midsole
- Stitchdown Construction

Condition: Very good; worn indoors only during parts of last winter (i.e., have never been worn outside)
Note: The nap on the vamp of the right boot is slightly smoother than that on the left. The vamps of both boots are slightly darker/more heavily oiled than the other parts of the boot. The variations are less noticeable in real life, in my opinion.
Price: $389.00 Shipped

Shipping within the CONUS only. I don't have the original box, but boots will ship with Viberg dust bags and flat cotton and rawhide laces. No returns; please know your Viberg size before purchasing.

tempImage7ikkPB.png

tempImageXbCVA1.png

tempImageoYIowl.png

tempImageKQRPue.png

tempImageTdV8LY.png

tempImageaxnJ04.png

Attachments

• tempImagelibEjT.png
    tempImagelibEjT.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 340

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?