• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Brooks Brothers

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Japanese, Japanese Brooks offers sack navy blazer 365 days a year...

100167030.jpg

Also Beams Plus

38160386887_C_2.jpg

Japanese chain store Ships even bought the Southwick label and relaunch it few months ago

2022fw-southwick_1.jpg

so wait...is the Southwick factory open again? or are these deadstock items? or is someone in japan manufacturing under the Southwick label? I'm so confused...

Polo Collar

Reaction score
so wait...is the Southwick factory open again? or are these deadstock items? or is someone in japan manufacturing under the Southwick label? I'm so confused...
Someone are making them for Ships in the US, it seems they even keep the Southwick patterns.

DrewMill

Reaction score
Japanese, Japanese Brooks offers sack navy blazer 365 days a year...

100167030.jpg

I ran to the Brooks Japan site only to discover they only go up to 44R...

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The average Japanese male weighs about 138 pounds. The average American male weights about 198 pounds.
*Looks at the scale* FINALLY! Above average! I knew all my ex's were wrong about that

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The average Japanese male weighs about 138 pounds. The average American male weights about 198 pounds.
Now you know why Americans need giant ass SUV's and trucks.

Anyone have the average weight of American females?

pasadena man

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I weight about as much as the average female!
American females today weigh about what American males weighed in the 1960's. Note also that American women currently outweigh Japanese men by over thirty pounds. Is this an example of female empowerment?

Enfusia

Reaction score
When I wanted to get rid of the diabetes I had I researched the diets of the two countries who have the lowest levels = results Cambodia and Vietnam. So, I modeled my diet after theirs with exception of animal products.
I made it vegan because I knew heavy consumption of animals products strongly correlates to diabetes.

Interesting fact These are some of the lightest people in the world as far as average body weight too. I don't recall the exact numbers but they were both at or near the lowest.

Diabetes is under control quite well and still losing weight.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads