• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Terminator Salvation steez - Belstaff - aka Moon Bloodgood appreciation thread?

HomerJ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Movie's been out a while so I watched it at the $2 theater yesterday. Anyone else dig the Resistance wardrobe by Belstaff.
moon.jpg
In the apocalypse, only the hawt survive. I for one welcome Judgement Day.
t4-moon-bloodgood-1.jpg
sam-worthington.jpg
terminator_salvation_movie_image_anton_yelchin_sam_worthington.jpg
terminator_salvation_movie_image_sam_worthington_and_moon_bloodgood_.jpg
He also wore the Centaur
product_03428_belstaff_centaur_jacket.jpg
Although Connor seems to be wearing some type of aviator that's not Belstaff, I've heard J. Crew?!
terminator-salvation-Christian-Bale.jpg
blog_00758_gadget_of_the_week_motorola_53863_earpiece_with_microphone_from_terminator_salvation.jpg

Invicta

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Would annihilate Moon Bloodgood.

Oh good I get to bust this out again...

AngryGod.jpg

graphite

Reaction score
how can anyone dig this wardrobe?

i mean, i can understand it's super sweet in the movie and stuff, but impractical and not applicable to you, right? does anyone actually own any of apparel from belstaff?

because, like i said, the outfits are sweet in terminator 4, but taken out of context.... if you wore that on the street you'd be... a hobo.

graphite

Reaction score
i mean, not a hobo here:
terminator-salvation-Christian-Bale.jpg
but def. a hobo here:
terminator_salvation_movie_image_anton_yelchin_sam_worthington.jpg
terminator_salvation_movie_image_sam_worthington_and_moon_bloodgood_.jpg
hot, yes. but on the street? hot hobo. you can lure her into bed with ketchup on some saltines.
t4-moon-bloodgood-1.jpg

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by graphite
how can anyone dig this wardrobe? i mean, i can understand it's super sweet in the movie and stuff, but impractical and not applicable to you, right? does anyone actually own any of apparel from belstaff? because, like i said, the outfits are sweet in terminator 3, but taken out of context.... if you wore that on the street you'd be... a hobo.
facepalm.gif

graphite

Reaction score
all in all, though. i'd like to think that i blanked terminator 3 out of my memory.

terminator --> terminator 2 --> terminator salvation.

thizzface

Reaction score
yea i think it looks cool just because the clothes are really dirty and dusty and use in the context of armageddon. in day to day wear it wouldnt look nearly as cool.

its like people wearing designer distressed clothes. out of context it looks contrived and real revolutionaries would called you a poseur.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For distressed I think they look very natural. Obviously they were distressed just for the movie, but if I saw someone wearing any of those walking down the street I would never guess.

I wanted my first leather jacket after I saw T2. I was 7 years told.

eczerwonka

Reaction score
how can anyone dig this wardrobe?

i mean, i can understand it's super sweet in the movie and stuff, but impractical and not applicable to you, right? does anyone actually own any of apparel from belstaff?

because, like i said, the outfits are sweet in terminator 4, but taken out of context.... if you wore that on the street you'd be... a hobo.

The wax cotton summer jackets work pretty well here in Florida since it's muggy and rains everyday. Not very safe, but better than a t-shirt in the rain.

roadmaster2.jpg

HomerJ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how can anyone dig this wardrobe? i mean, i can understand it's super sweet in the movie and stuff, but impractical and not applicable to you, right? does anyone actually own any of apparel from belstaff? because, like i said, the outfits are sweet in terminator 4, but taken out of context.... if you wore that on the street you'd be... a hobo.
Haha I have one Belstaff, no leather yet though. It seems like anytime you see a sweet jacket in a movie it's Belstaff.
wolvjack.jpg
belstaff554_000.jpg
legend.jpg
context_00001_inglourious_basterds.jpg
product_03582_belstaff_s_icon_jacket.jpg
Brad_Pitt.jpg
feature_00052_top_ten_belstaff_movie_jackets_mark_wahlberg_four_brothers.jpg
feature_00053_top_ten_belstaff_movie_jackets_cyclops_xmen_last_stand.jpg
feature_00055_top_ten_belstaff_movie_jackets_leonardo_dicaprio_the_aviator.jpg
I have a nylon jacket similar to Cruise
feature_00054_top_ten_belstaff_movie_jackets_tom_cruise_mission_impossible_3.jpg

graphite

Reaction score
you are missing the sweet, belstaff jacket that t. cruise wore in war of the worlds. http://www.belstaff.net/index.php?op...d=76&Itemid=89 agreed though, belstaff seems to make a lot of cool apparel for feature film. you know the irony?
feature_00054_top_ten_belstaff_movie_jackets_tom_cruise_mission_impossible_3.jpg
i recognize the gettup that the guy on the left is wearing, as well as the outfit that cruise is wearing. the green jacket is one of those nylon "bomber" jackets, although they usually had zippers and not those loop-button things. the patch represents 3rd infantry division. the jacket as a whole is not military issue, but is military inspired. the jacket that cruise has looks like the top of a one-piece aviation flight suit. normally, these are onesies, but his is definitely modified so he can wear sweet jeans instead of a one piece. the belt is an instructors "rigger" belt. looks like on his thigh is a blackhawk "serpa" thigh holster. again, not military issue, but military inspired. because i'm in the military and none of the military gear i wear looks as cool as the "authentic" gear they've got. i do wish we dressed our women in all-leather like that one chick's got.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads