• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Resource icon

Sz 44 Acne studios navy Oliver leather jacket

Necromancer

Reaction score
Necromancer submitted a new listing:

Sz 44 Acne studios navy Oliver leather jacket - Acne studios almost brand new navy Oliver leather jacket. Best colourway for the Legendary Oliver!

***No returns***

Best color for the Acne Oliver in my humble opinion. Size 44. Willing to trade with same jacket in same color but size 46. 44 is just a bit snug on me so I am selling it but no matter what, in the end, I will absolutely have an Acne Oliver in my collection.This is an absolute beast. See my reviews and you will see I have sold too many leather jackets here and I know what I am talking about. I buy them, wear them couple times, get the feel of them and if I do not like them,...
Read more about this listing...

okesini

Reaction score
hi I'm just wondering how tall are you and whats your usual chest size/ measurement. I'm normally a as size 46 / small just wondering if I would fit this? Also I live in London UK how much would that cost?

Necromancer

Reaction score
hi I'm just wondering how tall are you and whats your usual chest size/ measurement. I'm normally a as size 46 / small just wondering if I would fit this? Also I live in London UK how much would that cost?
Sorry, this is sold out now. Forgot to take it down.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.