Summer wear for me

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Rubber, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Rubber

Rubber Well-Known Member

I currently have a pair of cargo shorts ( i think they are called that) That go a bit too much below my knee, i'll fix it and cut it around to my knee level. Maybe use them on the beach with a nice pair of sandals? what kind of sandals should i get for the summer?

but my biggest problem is really a good fit t-shirt, i don't know what is too tight and what is too large, normally i wear way too large t-shirts.
    Could anyone show me what fit is normal?

2. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

my biggest problem is really a good fit t-shirt, i don't know what is too tight and what is too large, normally i wear way too large t-shirts.
    Could anyone show me what fit is normal?

There are a few pics of people wearing some of Jay's t-shirts in the Jay Allen thread, all of which fit pretty well.

3. Bradford

Bradford Current Events Moderator

what kind of sandals should i get for the summer?

Leather flip-flops

4. ineffable

ineffable Senior member

as far as tshirts go, just find something that's comfortable. that's what's most important. you will be able to tell what fits nicely once you've tried on a few different sizes/brands. if you go to a site like banana republic you should be able to see what is considered a good fit for a t-shirt.

I wear regular flip flops (leather works for some, but i prefer rubber/plastic.. or there are some pretty nice leather/rope ones) or boat shoes/loafers (i like a more modern boat shoe that's kind of a hybrid of the two.. with no socks) i'd suggest just looking around and finding something that suits your style and going for it.

5. weirdnjfan1

weirdnjfan1 Senior member

Get yourself a pair of Reef flipflops. Avoid the Mick Fanning though, it pointless bottle opener is useless.