• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sold

grizzlygiant

Reaction score
grizzlygiant submitted a new resource:

Stefano Bemer Closeout sale!! Sizes 41-46, 4 styles! - BRAND NEW IN BOX WITH SHOE TREES

The price for all shoes is 950 CAD (approximately 695 USD). If you wish to send as a Paypal Gift, the price goes down to 900 CAD. Matching Stefano Bemer belts are available for each pair at the price of 250 CAD. Each pair comes with original shoe trees and original wooden box. All payments must be sent in CAD. Price is firm.

Here are the shoes I have for sale.

*please note the Stefano Bemer Black Calf in Size 42.5 has a tiny nick in the leather. If interested in this exact model and...

Read more about this resource...

JLPII

Reaction score
Very interesting.
Do you have size guide for those Bemer?
Let's say compared to John Lobb 7000 last, Berluti Alessandro, or Enzo Bonafe 804 last?
Thanks.

circumspice

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My pair came in today - they are spectacular. What the pictures don't show about the first pair on offer is that they have a seamless heel.

Having trouble leaving official feedback, will try to sort that out tomorrow

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My pair came in today - they are spectacular. What the pictures don't show about the first pair on offer is that they have a seamless heel.

Any insight on sizing?

circumspice

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My feet skew a bit narrow. Carmina Simpson in UK 10 is my best fitting last. EG 888 10.5 in D a la Ralph Lauren is right there as well.

I additionally wear:
Carmina Detroit in 10
EG 64 D in 10.5
G&G 10.5 D, aka a la Ralphie Lifshitz. Cannot remember the loafer last

I am somewhat abnormal:
I cannot fathom being able to wear Carmina Uetam in 10 - too short a last, I would need 10.5
Carmina Rain 10 I was swimming in - could slide a finger between my heel and the heel cup. 9.5 is what I would likely wear, but I generally stick to Simpson as it fits me remarkably well (I think I am at 6-7 pair in Simpson)

I wear J in 44.5. They run slightly wide on me (in the heel, I think), but I am prone to wearing really thin socks - marcoliani loafer socks, Viccel summer weight socks.

I'll try on my new pair tomorrow, I request the right to revise and edit my remarks

grizzlygiant

Reaction score

Awesome, glad you love your pair! Would appreciate feedback when you get a chance! Cheers!

circumspice

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got your feedback sorted last night - you apparently need to specify the comment "thread" (i.e, .../theads... URL), and not the actual B&S post URL, which is somewhat non-intuitive to me

c21ban

Reaction score
Just got my shoes and seller was true to his word and description. Shipped fast and thank you!

P.S. I am trying to leave feedback but don't have time at the moment to figure out the new system.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads