1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Sorry...dumb question

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jbc217, Jan 20, 2004.

1. jbc217

jbc217 Member

Really, I spent a half an hour trying to find the answer before bothering you all, but...What does "NTW" mean in the suit descriptions you find on line (at eBay e.g.)?

2. Carlo

Carlo Senior member

You mean NWt - New with tags

Or if you prefer - New Tags With (if the seller is Yoda)

3. banksmiranda

banksmiranda Senior member

You've got a good sense of humor, Carlo. I have seen two Star Wars movies - I did not enjoy the movies, but you still got a good laugh out of me. [​IMG]

4. jcusey

jcusey Senior member Dubiously Honored

You mean, "Sense of humor, he has, hmmmm," don't you? You didn't ejoy the Star Wars movies? [​IMG] Them's fighting words.

5. Tom

Tom Senior member

furthermore... what does RTW stand for?

-Tom

6. Bespeaked

Bespeaked New Member

Ready to wear that is

7. banksmiranda

banksmiranda Senior member

Sorry...somehow I just didn't enjoy any of what I saw of the Star Wars movies.
    RTW is an acronym for "ready to wear." Then there's MTM, "made to measure."
    NWOT = "new without tags."

8. Carlo

Carlo Senior member

Thanx Banks...

Hey wasn't the funny critter in the last one named banks? Is that why you didn't like the movie, because the critics hated Banks?

Thin skin Banks must have.

LOL, ok time to work

Chuck

9. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Senior member

Here's the nerd in me coming out... Binks... Jar Jar Binks (the funny critter in Episode I) And Banks, if that's your impression of Star Wars, I'm quite sorry. Check out the original trilogy, if you haven't already.

10. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

Hey wasn't the funny critter in the last one named banks? Â Is that why you didn't like the movie, because the critics hated Banks?
    Here's the nerd in me coming out... Binks... Jar Jar Binks (the funny critter in Episode I) And Banks, if that's your impression of Star Wars, I'm quite sorry. Â Check out the original trilogy, if you haven't already.
    Eps. 1 and 2 have been so dreadful, that it's ruined the rest of the trilogy for me. (and this coming from someone who's got the all the dialogue, even the alien ones, committed to memory) [​IMG]