• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Champlains today -- am I doing this right?

QUI7lpG.jpg

I wonder if a shell / commando sole makeup for these would be possible...

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Champlains today -- am I doing this right?

QUI7lpG.jpg

I wonder if a shell / commando sole makeup for these would be possible...

Yeah man perfect look. I wear mine both tucked in and over the boots. Just need to ensure proper trouser width.

Not in whole shell.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah man perfect look. I wear mine both tucked in and over the boots. Just need to ensure proper trouser width.

I've been doing the same. They work surprisingly well both ways. :) Look great underneath a pair of jeans for almost a "western" type of look. I'd never see myself in a pair of cowboy boots or even engineers, but I'm really enjoying these. They're about as close as I'd get to that kind of boot.

Not in whole shell.

Darn. :( They'd have rolls for days.

Meyboom

Reaction score
Site is now back up. All prices shown in Euro. There's a bug with the currency converter. Working on that. This is more a cosmetic thing, as all orders will be billed in Euro anyways, but for those of you who are used to the converter it's worth mentioning.

Let me know if you find any more typos etc. Ah...and FYI right now working on the shipping costs.

Was it intended to have a price increase with the change to euro? For example the EBs in museum calf were 4900 SEK which converts to 468 euro. Now they are 525 euro. Thats quite an inflation!

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Was it intended to have a price increase with the change to euro? For example the EBs in museum calf were 4900 SEK which converts to 468 euro. Now they are 525 euro. Thats quite an inflation!

Some items were incorrectly priced in SEK, this was detected when I remade all price lists. I’ll double check the Bonafè Blake/Bologna price but I believe this is the correct RRP in €.

JJRADICK

Reaction score
Some items were incorrectly priced in SEK, this was detected when I remade all price lists. I’ll double check the Bonafè Blake/Bologna price but I believe this is the correct RRP in €.

I noticed the free shipping standard went up. Now one has to spend 250Euro to get free shipping.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I noticed the free shipping standard went up. Now one has to spend 250Euro to get free shipping.

European Union
Free shipping for orders above €150
Orders below €150 incurs a €15 shipping fee

United States
Free shipping for orders above €150 (about $169)
Orders below €150 incurs a €15 shipping fee (about $17)
Regular postal service / USPS €30 ($33)

Worldwide

Free shipping for any order over €250 (about $283)
Orders below €250 incurs a €20 shipping fee (about $22)
Regular postal service for €30 (about $34)

--Jonas--

Reaction score
Will there be a restock for the Carlos Santos field boots before winter? Also, will there be a version with suede quarters?

cashmeregoat

Reaction score
Any advise for someone looking for tassel loafers with wide feet + low instep. If talking width, G-last would probably be optimal. MTO is an obvious option, but being a student...

Thank you.

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are the prices at the brick and mortar shop going to be in Euro as well or how will that work?

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
European Union
Free shipping for orders above €150
Orders below €150 incurs a €15 shipping fee

United States
Free shipping for orders above €150 (about $169)
Orders below €150 incurs a €15 shipping fee (about $17)
Regular postal service / USPS €30 ($33)

Worldwide

Free shipping for any order over €250 (about $283)
Orders below €250 incurs a €20 shipping fee (about $22)
Regular postal service for €30 (about $34)

That's a downer. Seems like a trend with affiliates raising the free shipping threshold. It continues to suck to be Canadian.

Is shipping to Canada really so much more than the US?

kalufsen

Reaction score
Any advise for someone looking for tassel loafers with wide feet + low instep. If talking width, G-last would probably be optimal. MTO is an obvious option, but being a student...

Thank you.
Pennys got lower instep than tassels in general so i would start there.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That's a downer. Seems like a trend with affiliates raising the free shipping threshold. It continues to suck to be Canadian.

Is shipping to Canada really so much more than the US?

It's not a huge amount of clients getting hit with this increase as the vast majority of all orders are over this amount. It's usually during sales these new shipping tariffs comes into effect. Instead of increasing return fees or setting a general shipping fee on all orders (something had to be done) I've decided to increase the minimum order threshold for free shipping. Generally, this will benefit returning clients instead of those who only shop during sales.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics