• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reaction score
16 months in godawful Gothenburg shite weather with these S last Gessis in kudu now. Worn two to three days every week except during the few hottest summer weeks. I was skeptical about the comfort insole at first, but it has molded itself perfectly over time, while providing some extra warmth during the colder seasons. The kudu leather proved to be very flexible, and has stretched significantly, and these being PTBs probably contributed to that as well. It's a quality I appreciate, especially considering my horrific big toe joints demanding space. But the S last instep being generous to begin with meant I had to put in heel grips AND tongue pads after a while. Most likely not a problem for fellas with normal feet though. The width of the S last felt a bit too tight initially, but the leather quickly adapted. The sensation of the shoes being a wee bit too long also passed as they slowly molded themselves. Certainly the L&T last that fits me best. The S Gessi, what a shoe!

Now, I'm planning an MTO for the L&T Scott derby, and I'm sort of on the fence regarding the uppers. Dark country grain or smooth espresso calf? I''d prefer the uppers not to stretch quite as much as the kudu has. Cordovan would obviously be the best in that aspect, and I haven't ruled that out definitely, but times are tough economically. Any good advise here?
IMG_20230104_113525.jpg

IMG_20230104_113429.jpg

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
16 months in godawful Gothenburg shite weather with these S last Gessis in kudu now.
Hey, it's in this weather that made us strong and had to use our famous wit to survive the dreadful weather. Also, cool to see a shoe twin here in the city. Will keep an eye out for you out there! ;)

Reaction score
Hey, it's in this weather that made us strong and had to use our famous wit to survive the dreadful weather. Also, cool to see a shoe twin here in the city. Will keep an eye out for you out there! ;)
True! And likewise! Can't imagine there are too many chestnut kudu plain toes walking our streets. If I spot another pair, it's a dead giveaway, hah!
@DestinedToFester Thanks for sharing! And dope combo with the denim and coat👌
Some archive photos for inspiration. Dark brown Utah. Espresso calf. Armagnac Cordovan.
View attachment 1874648 View attachment 1874649 View attachment 1874650
Thanks! A tough choice ahead of me, they're all stunners. Might have to order yet another pair later on.

St1X

Reaction score
First GMTO´s of January is now running. One style in red @lartiste ;)
I somehow missed this GMTO, but there's still 3 more days, so I plan to jump on the red EB semi-brogues.
Is it possible to order them with a topy sole protector and a metal toe taps? And what would be the sizing recommendation? I wear my L&T in S, T and L last in size 8, but they are pretty snug. Some other brands I have in 7.5 and 8.5, so what would be the best sizing for EB 946? UK 8?

ErikDg

Reaction score
I somehow missed this GMTO, but there's still 3 more days, so I plan to jump on the red EB semi-brogues.
Is it possible to order them with a topy sole protector and a metal toe taps? And what would be the sizing recommendation? I wear my L&T in S, T and L last in size 8, but they are pretty snug. Some other brands I have in 7.5 and 8.5, so what would be the best sizing for EB 946? UK 8?
I would recommend you to stick with your usual size. They are more generous around the instep compared to L&T. No problem to add topy soles and toe plates. Just send me an email at [email protected] when your order is placed.
For last comparisons, have a look here: https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/pages/last-comparisons

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would recommend you to stick with your usual size. They are more generous around the instep compared to L&T. No problem to add topy soles and toe plates. Just send me an email at [email protected] when your order is placed.
For last comparisons, have a look here: https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/pages/last-comparisons
Oh dang, didn't know we could get minor changes to GMTO. Will keep this in mind for future buys.
Out of curiosity, would heel shape be an option for adjustment? I assume no, but hey, can't get it if you don't ask.

ErikDg

Reaction score
Oh dang, didn't know we could get minor changes to GMTO. Will keep this in mind for future buys.
Out of curiosity, would heel shape be an option for adjustment? I assume no, but hey, can't get it if you don't ask.
Might depend on the modification. But minor ones like feather at ball, adding a topy or toe plates are usually no problem.

ThomasR

Reaction score
Just received a new pair of EB, it’s a new model called 4085 in col 8 Cordovan / col8 hatch grain Cordovan on the 804 last with chained norvegese, leather sole with Vibram topi.

More photos to come later, you can see them on skoak latest insta story at the end of the short video.

They are perfect, I really love them.
As usual Erik was perfect.
3DB900A8-ED4A-4386-B3C7-2C298A39CE62.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads