• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
X-post from the Carmina thread:

A few more new styles available now in-store and online from Carmina Shoemaker.

eljlakers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you miss out on the GMTO U-wing boot in Polo? I'm thinking that the U-wing Oxford would look pretty sweet in Polo though. We also have a string loafer incoming in Polo Suede later this spring.[/quote]

Patrik,

I did see the polo suede u-wing boot but I'd prefer the oxford. Would be so pumped if you got that going as a GMTO or as stock model.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'll blame you when my wife files for divorce...

In other words, those are some really nice shoes!

This is why I never give out my address when I try to enable another user..

On the other hand everyone knows where @Leaves works. LOL

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, does anyone else thing Skoak might have tipped their hand on the new brand they are adding to their store? Based on the out of place pic on their tumblr?

Hmmm... :paranoia:

pear

Reaction score
Some Bonafé MTOs.

Bonafé 3540 on the 804 last (GMTO)

Received these on Monday, but didn't have the time to post them earlier. Huge thanks to Jo and Fernando for making this GMTO possible and to Alexander and Gabriel for sizing advice and answering a whole bunch of questions. The 804 last turned out to be a great choice.

This has been my first experience with both Skoab and Bonafè and I'm really happy with the result.

(These flash pics don't do them justice, but the sun hasn't been out all week.)

Revilo

Reaction score
So these goodies are waiting to get picked up! A big thank you to Skoaktiebolaget - Patrik and Gabriel for keeping me from walking barefoot!

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So, does anyone else thing Skoak might have tipped their hand on the new brand they are adding to their store? Based on the out of place pic on their tumblr?

Hmmm... :paranoia:

Yeah, but we already kind of figured out what it was going to be based on @Leaves earlier posts anyway.

Last edited:

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah, but we already kind of figured out what it was going to be based on @Leaves earlier posts anyway.

I figured as well, especially after that comment about their specific tanneries...

MoosicPa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So these goodies are waiting to get picked up! A big thank you to Skoaktiebolaget - Patrik and Gabriel for keeping me from walking barefoot!

Very nice shoes, I like the green! Very daring!! :slayer: Wear them in good health.

MoosicPa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Either way, I'll be real happy to see Skoak add them to their lineup.

I like their shoes and have a number of pairs, however I am staring to wonder about their advertising of a "small number of artisans" making their shoes... Skoak will be the 4th online retailer offering them for sale, I wonder what their production numbers are?

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like their shoes and have a number of pairs, however I am staring to wonder about their advertising of a "small number of artisans" making their shoes... Skoak will be the 4th online retailer offering them for sale, I wonder what their production numbers are?

A year or two ago and I forget where I got it from, but they supposedly made between 1500 and 1700 pairs a year based on what I had read or had been told.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads