• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of blueish colors. Any of you guys interested in laguna patina?

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am SO IN for this makeup

Anyone else???

Sorry guys. There was only enough for one more and I emailed Skoak right after Patrick posted. I will be putting the deposit down and probably go with the same makeup but I'm still thinking through design choices.

On the bright side,at least I post photos often :)

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I feel like I should get in on this pre-price hike madness but nothing stock fits a need. Is there a way to see all the impending Skoab GMTO's that are actually happening, or need one more person to leave the station? I tried looking thru this thread and the EG/GG threads but only got totally confused

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Some inspiration for you guys, all Gaziano & Girling MTOs that arrived today.

Gaziano & Girling Burnham in Rioja.

Gaziano & Girling Burnham in Pine.

For you guys waiting for these, we're hoping to send out invoices today.

I think we made a right choice ordering that Burnham in Deep Burnished Cedar.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

been thinking black but could do vintage grey

do they have vintage grey? I think is call pearl grey

My understanding from my emails with Skoak today, is that there is no vintage grey that they know of, only pearl grey. Pearl grey, from what i can see in google pics is a museum type leather (like a pearl) with a purplish overtone.

I would have been down for a vintage grey, like in the Canterbury pic, but i'm not feeling the pearl grey...

Last edited:

mcl911

Reaction score
My understanding from my emails with Skoak today, is that there is no vintage grey that they know of, only pearl grey. Pearl grey, from what i can see in google pics is a museum type leather (like a pearl) with a purplish overtone.

I would have been down for a vintage grey, like in the Canterbury pic, but i'm not feeling the pearl grey...
I know that feel, vintage grey is really a good looking color, its like lighter color of deco black and personality I like darker grey color

thehaven22

Reaction score
Please note that we cannot offer any price locks for styles that have not come in yet. We only offer what's available in stock, made-to-order items placed before Feb 28 and our current pre-orders, that can be found here: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/current-gmtos-and-pre-orders

How exactly does this apply to things "in stock" but with a restock coming in? I inquired about the Carmina brown calf double monks on the Simpson last back in December and was put on the waitlist for my size. I was told they would be coming in this month.

Is the scenario if they come in this week, I pay the current price, but if they come in after this week I pay the higher price?

Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads