• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

easy_golfing

Reaction score
Update on the Shell Wingtip MTO:

Last: Forest

Color: Saddle Shell

Sole:
350x233px-LL-05e240ef_CarminaComboDainite.jpeg

Design (excuse the colors): Wingtip with open lacing
500x1000px-LL-35c5abd1_SinclairTwo-TonePair.jpeg

Price: 4480 SEK ex VAT (about $669 USD). I believe shipping is 300 SEK, so that would bring the total to around $712 USD.

We two people so far:

1) Neuromancer8
2) easy_golfing (myself)

Please PM me for more details or if you would like to join. Open to suggestions as well.

Will make a great Spring / Summer / Fall shoe (depending on where you live :nodding:).

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

what else is in the pipeline?

In general? Oh, only this:

PLANNED NEW ARRIVALS SUMMER 2013
- Carmina 922 Wingtip in Tanned Calf (June) DELAYED
- Carmina 10051 Semi Brogue in Tanned Calf (June) DELAYED
- Carmina 80373 U-Cap Adelaide Tanned Calf, Rain last (July/August)
- Carmina 80373 U-Cap Adelaide Brown Calf, Rain last (July/August)
- Carmina 80374 Adelaide Antique Brown Calf, Simpson last (July/August)
- Carmina 80374 Adelaide Antique Burgundy Calf, Simpson last (July/August)

FALL/WINTER ARRIVALS 2013
Carmina 532 Longwing, Brown Calf, sizes UK 7-10.5
Carmina 532 Longwing, Cognac Cordovan ARRIVED
Carmina 748 Punched Cap Toe Derby, Brown Calf, sizes 7-10.5 ARRIVED
Carmina 732 Plain Cap Toe, Brown Suede, sizes UK 6.5-11.5
Carmina 80270 Austerity Brogue, Brown Calf, sizes UK 7-12 ARRIVED
Carmina 819 Single Monk, Black Calf, sizes UK 6.5-10.5 ARRIVED
Carmina 861 Derby Boot, Burgundy Calf, sizes UK 7-10.5
Carmina 950 Punched Cap Toe, Snuff Suede, sizes UK 6.5-11
Carmina 80274 Tanker Boot, Brown Suede, sizes 7-10.5
Carmina 80184 Jumper Boot, Antiqued Tanned Grain, sizes UK 6.5-12
Carmina 80277 Full Brogue Derby Boot, Brown Cromexcel sizes UK 7-10.5
Edward Green Galway on the 82 last, Dark Oak/Mink Suede
Enzo Bonafé Full Brogue on 363 round classic last, Antique Brown Calf, sizes UK 7-11.5
Enzo Bonafé Semi Brogue on 2102 soft chiseled last, Antique Burgundy Calf, sizes UK 7-11.5
Enzo Bonafé Wholecut on 946 chiseled last, Antique Brown Calf, natural sole edge, sizes UK 7-11.5
Enzo Bonafé Chukka on 946 chiseled last, Tobacco Suede, sizes UK 7-11.5

And for MTO projects: X-POST from the Carmina thread:
Skoaktiebolaget Group MTO’s in the making

For your convenience I have compiled a list of all the Group MTOs that are going on, and the status of these. There are a lot of things going on right now!

Carmina 80270 Austerity Brogue in Burgundy Calf. 4 confirmed participants, need 2 more. Pictured below in Brown Calf. $510. PM mrjester for more info on this Group MTO.

Carmina 905 Chukka in Burgundy Calf. This Group MTO is very close to 6 participants now. It will look almost exactly like this previous single MTO by a Swedish client of Skoaktiebolaget. $569. PM styleophile or me for more info on this Group MTO.

Carmina Jumper Boot in Dark Cognac Cordovan. This has all needed participants, this will happen. $669 USD. PM coxaca for more info on this Group MTO.

Carmina Wingtip Derby boot in Dark Cognac Shell or Saddle, to be decided. $669. PM easy_golfing for more info on this Group MTO. Picture is bad for this model, please note that this is not a picure in Shell.

Shipping is $45 worldwide. We require a 50% non-refundable, non-transferable deposit on all Group MTO orders. All prices are approx. USD prices, as per today's currency exchange rate. All invoices will be in SEK (Swedish Krona). All quoted prices are ex VAT.

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Leaves, great lineup. What's the size range/price on that Galway?

We charge 8700 for the Galway (6960 SEK ex VAT). This was a group MTO, I only ordered a few extra pairs in 8.5, 9 and 9.5 UK. If you want in on this I can arrange for it.

Are you guys planning to get any more EG models?

Yes, I actually placed an order with Edward Green yesterday. We are stocking the Chelsea in Dark Oak on the 82, Beaulieu on 82 in Dark Oak and also Sandringham on the 202 in Chestnut next season.

ElementHU

Reaction score

Skoaktiebolaget Group MTO’s in the making

For your convenience I have compiled a list of all the Group MTOs that are going on, and the status of these. There are a lot of things going on right now!

Carmina Jumper Boot in Dark Cognac Cordovan. This has all needed participants, this will happen. $669 USD. PM coxaca for more info on this Group MTO.

Shipping is $45 worldwide. We require a 50% non-refundable, non-transferable deposit on all Group MTO orders. All prices are approx. USD prices, as per today's currency exchange rate. All invoices will be in SEK (Swedish Krona). All quoted prices are ex VAT.

Those Jumper Boots are mighty tempting. I thought I read in the MTO discussion, that the Cognac could vary from a much lighter color all the way to the dark cognac listed and shown. I guess I'll have to PM Coxaca to find out if the actual order specifies "dark" Cognac cordovan.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
they were saying that its not enough to mention "cognac" as their are too many variations. apparently dark cognac is significantly darker and should resemble the color in the picture

ElementHU

Reaction score

they were saying that its not enough to mention "cognac" as their are too many variations. apparently dark cognac is significantly darker and should resemble the color in the picture

Thanks for the clarification. Verrrrrry tempting indeed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads