• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I know you like your wingtip boots......

I certainly do. I am overstocked on burgundy boots though thanks to color # 8...it will be a beautiful boot if you guys put it together.

Gotta love SF. Less than 24 hours after we pull together the CC Dover, abd everyone is planning the next makeup. It's a beautiful thing

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

I certainly do. I am overstocked on burgundy boots though thanks to color # 8...it will be a beautiful boot if you guys put it together.

Gotta love SF. Less than 24 hours after we pull together the CC Dover, abd everyone is planning the next makeup. It's a beautiful thing

I did consider saving myself some money and getting a #8 wingtip. I still may...we'll see.

This is dangerous. I know.

partyof6

Reaction score
Thinking about my first Enzo Bonafe and first Skoak purchase: Burgundy Beauty model 3579 on 2102 last
Enzo-Bonafe-3579-Burgundy-01b_1024x1024.jpg

Can you gentlemen help me with sizing? I have a very high instep and arches as well as wide-ish toes. Here are my sizes in other makers:

Vass F last: 42F--comfortable and great fit for my instep

C&J 348: 8UK--too tight on my little toes but length is fine

EG 888: 8UK but I don't own it. I only tried a derby and that was just in the store for a few minutes. Felt comfortable though.

Carmina Rain: I tried on a derby in the store, but they didn't have 8UK. The 7.5UK was too small and 8.5UK too big, so I'm guessing 8UK would work.

Alden barrie: 8.5E (US)

AE 1 last: 9.5D (US)
AE 5 last: 9D (US). length and width work fine but AE's balmorals don't work for my high instep.

All suggestions much appreciated.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Thinking about my first Enzo Bonafe and first Skoak purchase: Burgundy Beauty model 3579 on 2102 last
Enzo-Bonafe-3579-Burgundy-01b_1024x1024.jpg

Can you gentlemen help me with sizing? I have a very high instep and arches as well as wide-ish toes. Here are my sizes in other makers:

Vass F last: 42F--comfortable and great fit for my instep

C&J 348: 8UK--too tight on my little toes but length is fine

EG 888: 8UK but I don't own it. I only tried a derby and that was just in the store for a few minutes. Felt comfortable though.

Carmina Rain: I tried on a derby in the store, but they didn't have 8UK. The 7.5UK was too small and 8.5UK too big, so I'm guessing 8UK would work. 

Alden barrie: 8.5E (US)

AE 1 last: 9.5D (US)
AE 5 last: 9D (US). length and width work fine but AE's balmorals don't work for my high instep.

All suggestions much appreciated. 

I'd go for the UK 8 because this last fits similar to Rain. But please e-mail us for fitting advice.

MoosicPa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received my first order from Skoaktiebolaget yesterday....

member2000r

Reaction score
Who is going to get a Chapel double monk (@Leaves is it possible?) in Grey museum calf by Enzo Bonafe?

Style:

Colour is

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

• Carmina model 80387 U-wing Boot (new model, based on our previous U-wing Oxford shoe) in Cognac Cordovan. Late August
  • Bonafé Balmoral Boot in Black Calf/Grey Suede. September

• Which lasts and soles for those two, and what shade of cognac for the u-wing boot?

Great lineup!

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Received my first order from Skoaktiebolaget yesterday....

I am jealous of the wholecut. Do you see yourself ever wearing that with denim? Or is it strictly a business casual piece? (Slacks)

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Who is going to get a Chapel double monk (@Leaves is it possible?) in Grey museum calf by Enzo Bonafe?

Style:

Colour is

They don't have a pattern for such a double monk at the moment but they can design one. They have a grey museum calf available, so it is possible.

Last edited:

member2000r

Reaction score
If they can do that, Im in for brown or grey museum calf

Great, so we need just one more participant to make it a go!!

C'mon guys!

Style:

Colour is

They don't have a pattern for such a double monk at the moment but they can design one. They have a grey museum calf available, so it is possible.

If they can do that, Im in for brown or grey museum calf

Great, so we need just one more participant to make it a go!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads