• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rc121

Reaction score
@Laufer did you ever get your bonafe chukkas? Curious to see pictures and your opinion

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Any update on the Frankenstitch GMTO?
I know it was delayed.

We heard there's a batch of Burgundy Cordovan incoming, but it might not be enough for the whole series, we'll see how many pairs they can make up. Sorry but the amount of Cordovan coming out from Horween is very limited at the moment.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hi Patrick, may I know if any of these 2 Aubercy's wholecuts is a Bonafe model or not? Thanks.
Aubercy has their own designs and lasts, this is important to know. We cannot for example make a model at the Bonafè factory using an Aubercy last, this is strictly prohibited by Bonafè. Also, Aubercy makes their own unique designs. I also do not now if Aubercy makes shoes at different factories, might be those models are made in Bologna, maybe not, I don't have enough intel on the subject to tell for sure. What I do know though is that Bonafè has a huge amount of models in their line up. I mean, really huge. If there is a model out there you like I'm sure we can find something very similar to it, just e-mail us and we'll sort it out.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Patrick, would appreciate if you could show some of Bonafe's dark grey suede. I would prefer a darker shade from Carmina's, closer to the C&J black suede shown earlier by terrorsquad. Something like this
That's a hard picture to judge any color hue off of. The Bonafè grey suede is mid-grey, please have a look at our button boot on our website to see the color hue.

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wurger I think somebody asked the same question a few months ago and I believe that the answer was no, there is no catalogue that exists.

Bonafe apparently has a **** load of lasts and styles and very few records.
This is Italy we are talking about after all :)

barky

Reaction score
What I do know though is that Bonafè has a huge amount of models in their line up. I mean, really huge. If there is a model out there you like I'm sure we can find something very similar to it, just e-mail us and we'll sort it out.
What I was looking for is a sleek almond shaped last like the 2 examples above.
That's a hard picture to judge any color hue off of. The Bonafè grey suede is mid-grey, please have a look at our button boot on our website to see the color hue.
Is there any darker shade of grey other than those of the button boots?

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@Laufer did you ever get your bonafe chukkas? Curious to see pictures and your opinion

I did get them I do not have pictures right now. The boots are great but a half a size too small. I have not had a any luck with Bonafe lasts, this is unfortunate, considering what are wonderful shoes they are.

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi leaves, is there a catalogue of the Bonafe models?

The short answer is no. Since the number of models and lasts (as well as modifications of the two) is vast and ever increasing, a catalogue is not available at the moment.
What I was looking for is a sleek almond shaped last like the 2 examples above.
Is there any darker shade of grey other than those of the button boots?
The 804 last that we use for our Enzo Bonafé double monks might be of interest to you in that case.

There are no darker shades of grey that we are aware of.

member2000r

Reaction score
I want a Whisky penny loafer, either in boxcalf or shell cordovan

Any interest in getting this from Enzo Bonafe or EG? I have a lot of Carmina so want to take other brands...

Last edited:

member2000r

Reaction score
I want a Whisky penny loafer, either in boxcalf or shell cordovan

Any interest in getting this from Enzo Bonafe or EG? I have a lot of Carmina so want to take other brands...

Hi I find a photo of penny loafer by Enzo Bonafe, in chiseled last
However I prefer the smart round toe of the above loafer...

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
X-post from the G&G thread:

G&G Hove in Vintage Oak.

G&G Isham, also in Vintage Oak (for myself actually).

G&G Kent (modified) in Vintage Cherry and Cherry Alligator.

G&G Westminster in Racing Green.

We also received a small restock of Sinatra, Gable and St. James II for those of you who might be interested. We have a larger restock incoming in June and some really nice new models rolling in this fall, please stay tuned for more info.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads