• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Simpsons x Vans

lowrider

Reaction score
100 shoes of each design released this Saturday.

All pics and copy from Kicks/HI:

0714VANS03.jpg

Tony Munoz.

0714VANS04.jpg

0714VANS04a.jpg

Neckface.

0714VANS05.jpg

0714VANS05a.jpg

0714VANS05b.jpg

Gary Panter. (Notice the laser etching.)

0714VANS06.jpg

0714VANS06a.jpg

David Flores. Sooo much style!

0714VANS07.jpg

Sam Messer.

lowrider

Reaction score
0714VANS08.jpg

0714VANS08a.jpg

Stash. Embroidery on top of the print.

0714VANS09.jpg

0714VANS09a.jpg

0714VANS09b.jpg

Taka Hayashi. The most crazed design of all the releases. Notice the hair
on the tongue! Bananas!

0714VANS10.jpg

0714VANS10a.jpg

Futura. I would have liked to see his handstyles on this one.

0714VANS11.jpg

0714VANS11a.jpg

Kaws. In true Kaws fashion. The notebook paper sketch theme is dope.

lowrider

Reaction score
0714VANS12.jpg

0714VANS12a.jpg

Todd James (REAS).

0714VANS13.jpg

0714VANS13a.jpg

Geoff McFetridge. One of my favorite artists kills it hard!

0714VANS14.jpg

0714VANS14a.jpg

0714VANS14b.jpg

Mr. Cartoon. Homie Homer = super good!

lowrider

Reaction score
From Hype Beast:

The release date of these are slated for July 14th in which 14 different models will be released in an extremely low run of only 100 pairs per style (total of 1,400 pairs) at some of the most popular stores in the US. The list is as follows, Conveyor at Fred Segal (Santa Monica), Supreme (LA), Dave's Quality Meat (NY), Undefeated (LV), Kicks/HI (Honolulu), Blends (San Diego), Proper (Long Beach), Bodega (Boston), Huf (San Fran), and St. Alfred (Chicago). Retail will be set at $100.

Miss that then pick them up on eBay.

lowrider

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna pick up the Kaws and McFetridge if I can wake up and ain't too lazy to drive the 3 miles to Kicks/HI.

RobZ

Reaction score
I have a feeling these are going to be mad-overpriced on eBay. St. Alfreds is pretty close to me, I might pick up a few pairs to resell if they still have them in stock. What a great list of artists to collabo with...can't get any better than that!

Don't know if this was mentioned but Kicks/HI will be taking phone orders on Monday for whatever they have left in stock for anyone interested.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These are really cool collectors items, no doubt, but they all seem really unwearable for, uh, adults. Will a revival of "Don't Have a Cow, Man" shirts follow?

Edit: Anyone know what regular vans model this is? Like a chukka/mid skool/sk8 hi blend? I like it.

0714VANS08.jpg

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
These are really cool collectors items, no doubt, but they all seem really unwearable for, uh, adults. Will a revival of "Don't Have a Cow, Man" shirts follow? Edit: Anyone know what regular vans model this is? Like a chukka/mid skool/sk8 hi blend? I like it.
First I though Chukka, then I though mid-school.... I think it's a modified chukka?

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the ones with the hair on them. Reminds me of a pair of vans I saw about this time last year at Nordstrom Rack. I really really wish I had just bought them instead of saying "Oh they will be here next time," they had inch long tiger fur over the entire shoe. Wild **** and awesome to look at. Probably would never get worn but eh, cool none the less.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads