1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Shoe Clear Out!!!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by bdavro23, Sep 4, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdavro23

bdavro23 Senior member

This sale has been coming for a long time, and now that my daughter has arrived and taken over the house, it has to happen. I have too many shoes and so the herd must be thinned. All the Allen Edmonds are $99 shipped, including trees if they have them in the pictures. The Ferragamos are $149 shipped. Details are below, first come, first served. Thanks.

1) Walnut Fifth Avenue (Brooks Brothers) 10.5 D, $99. Worn maybe 10 times. SOLD!

2) Dark Brown Independence Collection Jefferson, 10.5 D, $99. Sold!

3) Sand Suede Cavanuagh Bit Loafer, 10.5 D, $99. Literally worn one time to Keeneland for the races last year.

4) Black Carlyle, 10 D, $99. Worn as my tuxedo shoe, probably no more than 5 wears (mirror polish distorting the picture a bit).
    [​IMG]

5) Black Ferragamo Bit Loafer, 10 D, $149. Worn 3 or 4 times.
    [​IMG]

6) Walnut Independence Collection Jefferson, 10.5 D, $99 SOLD!!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  2. Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse Senior member

Would you ship to Mexico?

3. bdavro23

bdavro23 Senior member

I cant at these prices. Shipping starts at $51, so not really in my interest to send out of the States. If you want to cover shipping I would be happy to, however :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.