• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shoe Clear Out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This sale has been coming for a long time, and now that my daughter has arrived and taken over the house, it has to happen. I have too many shoes and so the herd must be thinned. All the Allen Edmonds are $99 shipped, including trees if they have them in the pictures. The Ferragamos are $149 shipped. Details are below, first come, first served. Thanks.

1) Walnut Fifth Avenue (Brooks Brothers) 10.5 D, $99. Worn maybe 10 times. SOLD!

2) Dark Brown Independence Collection Jefferson, 10.5 D, $99. Sold!

3) Sand Suede Cavanuagh Bit Loafer, 10.5 D, $99. Literally worn one time to Keeneland for the races last year.

4) Black Carlyle, 10 D, $99. Worn as my tuxedo shoe, probably no more than 5 wears (mirror polish distorting the picture a bit).

5) Black Ferragamo Bit Loafer, 10 D, $149. Worn 3 or 4 times.

6) Walnut Independence Collection Jefferson, 10.5 D, $99 SOLD!!

Attachments

Last edited:

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would you ship to Mexico?
I cant at these prices. Shipping starts at $51, so not really in my interest to send out of the States. If you want to cover shipping I would be happy to, however :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.