• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome all to the Self Edge News Hour.

Some exciting things to look forward to..

-Iron Heart Slim Jeans available in 21oz indigo and 22oz Super Black Denim, Sizes 28 to 38 available, $330, being released in two weeks.

-Real Japan Blues 19cm Cut Black Selvedge Jeans, insane fit.. great detailing.. Available in sizes 28 to 36, $310, released in two weeks

-Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture = SEXDBXS09. $270. Available February 28th. Denim is insane on these, come to the store and we guarantee you've never seen a denim like this before.

-Superfuture.003.SFO Party, March 7th, more info to follow

-TOYO (Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson, Mister Freedom, etc..) has a new line for 2009, debuting in the Fall. Two jeans, a jacket, two shirts, crewneck. The line is called Great Dismal, and is run/designed by myself and William Gibson. 2010's line will be triple in size and will include accessories and bags.

-SEXTW07, Self Edge x Triple Works.. coming this late Spring.

-SEXXXXRR10. Our most ambitious project yet, coming in the late fall.

-Self Edge will be carrying boots starting April. Four lines, all made specifically for Self Edge by Patina, Wesco, White's, and The Real McCoy's. All will also be available via our online store

-The Real McCoy's new line... Coming in the Winter, only available at four stores, Self Edge, and three Japanese stores.

All this plus massive amounts of stuff from Flat Head, Dry Bones, Iron Heart, Sugar Cane, Imperial, and Skull for their Spring shipments which started to ship last week.

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow.gif
Self Edge: Recession Proof Since 2009
smile.gif
what is SEXXXXRR10 by the way?

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
kiya,

you'd mentioned something about a line in the works based primarily on trad and take ivy on the take ivy page a month or so back. Any word on this at all?

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll take what I can get. On my next purchase I am just going to reference a PO # and you all can bill me on a net 30.

For real though order me a Flat Head Hawaiian when they drop in March. Size 38, surprise me on the color. You know I am good for it.
biggrin.gif

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xchen
I'll take what I can get. On my next purchase I am just going to reference a PO # and you all can bill me on a net 30.

For real though order me a Flat Head Hawaiian when they drop in March. Size 38, surprise me on the color. You know I am good for it.
biggrin.gif

I got you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics