1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Rubinacci pocket square / handkerchief?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by woolymammoth, Feb 17, 2012.

1. woolymammoth

woolymammoth Senior member

This photo is from the Rubinacci website...does anyone know if this was a production pocket square...I ask because I really like it - thank you.

[​IMG]

2. davesmith

davesmith Senior member Affiliate Vendor

3. woolymammoth

4. woolymammoth

I emailed and here is the answer... We are sorry but this 'Salottino Pompeiano' was realized just as ladies foulard and never as pochette.

5. davesmith

davesmith Senior member Affiliate Vendor

If that is the case, it is HUGE and wouldn't fit in your pocket!!! They make the victory and others in a foulard and pochette, they are almost 3 times the price because they are that much bigger.

6. Leaves

Leaves Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Yes many of the coolest designs are actually for the women's foulard. I think that many of the Rubinacci motifs are too complex for a small pochette. The available motifs are:
    Capodimonte
    Mediterraneo
    San Carlo
    Sirenuse
    Victory
    Galanterre (I think I spelled it wrong)

I think that's all of them. All are available in Viola, Blu, Verde Aqua. These are are the latest colours, there might be some left of the old colours as well (yellow, pink, light blue, green, burgundy, black)