1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ring Jacket grey SC 50

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jaghetermattis, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaghetermattis

jaghetermattis Well-Known Member

Hello,

Need to clear up some space in my wardrobe as I have too much stuff for my own good. Bought this NWT from Japan about a year ago, haven't used it more than 6-8 times. Excellent condition, no changes made except for finishing the sleeves (buttons just sewed on, easy to alter to desired length).

As one would assume with Ring Jacket the quality and finishing is fantastic. I also a own a RJ suit, equally fantastic. Fully canvassed but light construction, 3-roll-2 buttons, double vented, fully lined with a subtle spalla camicie. Fabric is medium weight mix of mostly wool, but some cashmere, nylon and polyurethane (yeah RJ does some peculiar fabrics). Subtle pattern, not sure what it is called but see pictures for reference.

Size is EU50. Measurements to my best ability:

P2P lying flat - 21.5" / 55 cm
    Shoulders seam to seam - 18.6" / 48 cm
    Length BOC - 30.2" / 77 cm
    Shoulder seam to cuff end - 26" / 66 cm

Happy to ship anywhere with original hanger, at cost. Buyer is responsible for any custom fees and such.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Matt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  2. vtham