• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: RLPL at Polo Outlet in Queenstown, MD

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Prime Outlets - Kent Island - Queenstown, MD (Eastern Shore)

7 RLPL 38r, 40r, 42r -- tweedy fall-season-ish sportcoats - $300
Several RLBL hacking 100% cashmere sportcoats 38r, 40r - $300
Several $145 RLBL pants - $40
10+ RLPL shirts - $109/ea.
RLPL cords (pink) - $40
Some RLX stuff 50% off.

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Evidentially you guys didn't make it out there, eh?

Everything is now 75% off.

I bought 5 of the Italic script $145 shirts, a Lambs Wool v-neck, and a pair of pants ($145 Hong Kong type) for $304 and got two $25 gift cards as a bonus.

The RLPL sport coats are now $150. They are belted in the back though, so I passed. The RLPL shirts are still $109.

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by arnach
The RLPL sport coats are now $150. They are belted in the back though, so I passed.

go back! Buy them! Flip that ****!

You could easy make $100 or more per jacket in profit on SF alone, probably more on Ebay.

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
go back! Buy them! Flip that ****!

You could easy make $100 or more per jacket in profit on SF alone, probably more on Ebay.

I used to be a Powerseller. I quit. It'd have to be $250 or more in profit for it to be worth it to me. Rather give the forum a heads up.

Although I am tempted, slightly, to go buy the 38R Hacking 100% cashmere sport coat for $150 and flip that. That might be worth it.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
that is some gold merchandise for you arnach. you should do it.

i remember back in the pre-ebay days for me, i went to a brooks outlet and found a whole rack of Made in Italy penny loafers for only $49 each. original $268

i just bought one for myself.

had i been doing ebay , i would have cleaned out that rack. there must have been about 30 pairs there.

James Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anything in 44L?

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I listed what was there including the sizes. See the first post.

PhiloVance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Arnach,
Was the tweed the RLPL pattern with purple in it? Would you have happened to see the pattern anywhere on line before that I might check out before calling the store?

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PhiloVance
Arnach, Was the tweed the RLPL pattern with purple in it? Would you have happened to see the pattern anywhere on line before that I might check out before calling the store?
I checked online in order to check resale, I came up with nothing. They are two button, coarse tweed, made in italy, with a rear belt. Would have bought one immediately (at 50%, rather than 75% off) had it not been for the belt. What is your size? I may go check again this morning.

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bummer, thanks for checking.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads