• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PRICE DROPS: 4 Pairs of Buffalo Horn eyeglasses: Hoffman, Horn-i, Retrospecs plus Free Lunor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gandhi85

Reaction score
Ok, so I am done trying to find buffalo horn eyewear that suits me, because NONE of it does!

Pair 1: Vintage Hoffman Horn medium-large panto with keyhole bridge in honey horn with tons of color variation: $500 shipped

Pair 2: Brand new Horn-I small panto with saddle bridge in black horn with lots of grain (400+ Euro price tag still attached): $500 shipped

Pair 3: Brand new Retrospecs rectangular frames with 10k GF inlay in dark brown horn. There is a lot of grain but it is very subtle. It shows up really nicely in sunlight.: $350 shipped

Pair 4: NOS vintage Pierre prototype squarish-pantoish in mostly translucent yellow with some light and dark brown streaking: $200 shipped

Pair 5: Vintage heavily used Lunor cushion shaped in gold with acetate tortoise arms which are very worn: Free with any purchase.

Price breaks for multiple purchases, $1000 for everything.

Questions etc to gandhi85 AT aol DOT com
Measurements coming soon

Attachments

• hoffman.JPG
    hoffman.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 265
  • horn-i'.JPG
    horn-i'.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 284
  • lunor.JPG
    lunor.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 255
  • prototype.JPG
    prototype.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 321
  • retrospecs.JPG
    retrospecs.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 304

gandhi85

Reaction score
Sorry for delayed measurements, but here they are. Lens measurements are taken at the widest point in either dimension:

Pair 1: Hoffman (tortoise horn, med-large panto): lens: 48mm wide x 48mm high; temple: 130+mm

Pair 2: Horn-I (black horn, small panto): lens: 40mm wide x 36 mm high; temple:140+mm

Pair 3: Retrospecs (brown horn, rectangular): lens: 46mm wide x 35mm high; temple 150+mm

Pair 4: Pierre (yellow horn, square-ish panto): lens: 49mm wide x 49mm high temple: 145mm

Pair 5: Lunor (antique gold cushion shaped): lens: 42mm wide x 27 mm high; temple: 140mm

gandhi85

Reaction score
NEW PRICES

Pair 1: Hoffman (tortoise horn, med-large panto): $300

Pair 2: Horn-I (black horn, small panto): lens: $300

Pair 3: Retrospecs (brown horn, rectangular): $250

Pair 4: Pierre (yellow horn, square-ish panto): lens: $100

All four: $800

Last edited:

Gian Carlo

Reaction score
Beautiful Hoffman horn glasses. I'd buy them if I didn't just buy a pair of new glasses.

gandhi85

Reaction score
More price drops:

Pair 1: Hoffman (tortoise horn, med-large panto): $250

Pair 2: Horn-I (black horn, small panto): lens: $250

Pair 3: Retrospecs (brown horn, rectangular): $200

Pair 4: Pierre (yellow horn, square-ish panto): lens: $85

All four: $650

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?