• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post pics of your denim - denim fades and evolution

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kodiak
Do my 19cms look fine comparatively or not?

black-side.jpg

Originally Posted by Kodiak
Better pics:
mist-front.jpg

mist-side.jpg

mist-back.jpg

HELLLLLLLLLLLA need diff boxer briefs for these.

Nothing wrong with these fits, they don't flatter your backside much but I don't think that can be helped, you're a really skinny guy. To be honest both of these look decent and the stacking is great, I remember more than once people mentioning how great those 19cm's fit you (as an example of a good dior fit) so it's quite odd to see so many people call you out on them now. I wouldn't worry about it, if you were to post this in Sufu or walk around melbourne like that very few would be negative about the jeans and a good few would even compliment you on them.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
civicex: Fit looks fine. Not much of an ass on a guy who has thick quads. I'm jealous.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Older gen slimfit first worn around July '06, daily wear through July '07, and then worn on occasion after that. One soak, one machine wash. Throwing them in the machine, by the way, was the best medicine for these jeans.
img9083g.jpg
img9082z.jpg
img9088m.jpg
img9086.jpg
img9089n.jpg
img9085.jpg
In short, please buy RRL.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
those look better than other RRLs I've seen and I bet its because everyone else was too much of a snob to throw it in the washer.

nemuu

Reaction score
So anyway;

I brought my most lightweight denim to South America, my awesome vintage Leepros, 1939 Hair-on-hides. I managed to scan some photos I took. So after two months of being in places like this:

bolivia.jpg

flod.jpg

Doing **** like this:

ko.jpg

trail.jpg

... I kind of felt that they deserved a wash. Upon arrival in New York, I thought I just might treat myself for another pair of jeans, as well.

big.jpg

(Fullcounts, for those who care)

Will post a better after-picture whenever I find the digital SLR that's lying around somewhere...

thedamnscott

Reaction score
Some progress pics on my New Standards, about 5.5 months since I got 'em, over the past 2 they've been alternated pretty evenly with Ande Whall Cougars. So I guess ~4.5 months of wear.
IMG_4442.jpg
IMG_4443-1.jpg
Thoughts? I'm thinking about a wash soon.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^
I think it's that fat bankroll he's got. Plus APCs sometimes don't settle down until after the first wash. If it's time, do it.

Originally Posted by nemuu
big.jpg

This is probably my favorite pic in almost three years of Steez.

Nemuu's postcount =
musicboohoo[1].gif

Doublesupersecretnohomo, but you look like my HS friend who was a Polo model for a few years.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads