1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Persol 714-SM Havana/Blue folding sunglasses - size 54. Steve McQueen Special Edition!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by ebw1, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebw1

ebw1 Senior member

Excellent condition pair of 714-SM's I've worn sparingly. Light Havana (tortoiseshell) frames with crystal blue lenses. Size 54. Color code: 96/56. Persol site. Retail: $360. These are pretty tough to find on eBay and around here, and I rarely see them for under $275 - $300.

Great glasses - I'm sure most of you know they were made popular by Steve McQueen. The folding feature is pretty nice, they fold up surprisingly small. The SM model has the preferred folding mechanism like the originals worn by the man himself, where the arms fold inward rather than down.

They are in excellent condition. The lenses show no wear and the frames themselves are in great shape. There is a bit of case wear on the chrome hinge on the arms, but that can easily be polished out. The last picture shows this. Also, I don't have the original case but will include a Ray Ban one I have been keeping them in.

Let me know if you have any questions!

$200 shipped CONUS. Contact me for international shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2012

2. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    Love these.

3. Wally

Wally Senior member

If only these were size 52!

4. antoineM

antoineM New Member

hello if you still have the glass Steve McQueen persol 714 SM i'm interested to buy it for 350 + shipping

5. eyeheartshades

eyeheartshades Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.