• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Peir Wu x Snowman Pant Collaboration

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
xmtttg.gif

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really good stuff. One thing and perhaps a stupid question, but I'd like to make sure: the sizes in the size chart are all in inches but the sizes in the message are in cm, and there are more sizes in the chart than in the message. Do they correspond exactly? (i.e. 32" would be 84cm?).

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah you're correct. That's the Canadian in me, following the American imperial system :p
That was a guideline size chart from the pair I had created months ago.
These pants are created in cm and have been scaled by peir. So yes, the pants correspond exactly in cm.

Thanks for the kind words guys, orders are open!!

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks bert!

final size chart added to original post.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How's the elastic fit into sizing? Let's say I wear trousers with a waist of 31". Go down to XS or up to S?

grit

Reaction score

How's the elastic fit into sizing? Let's say I wear trousers with a waist of 31". Go down to XS or up to S?

It looks like just the belt loops are elasticized, not the actual waistband (this took me a second to process too)

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol, there is a size 48!!
Yeah, the waistband itself is not elastic. Loops and pocket detail are so size like you would on a reg pair of trousers.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup, go with a 46 skitlets. always better to go with a relaxed fit than sizing them too small

:drool: I just received my sample pair!! will post pics tomorrow. mine doesnt have the tags (sample) but Parker endorsed the logo :slayer: so rest assured, itll be awesome!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics