1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Omega Seamaster Professional 2531.80 Bond watch

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by kworcester, Nov 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kworcester

kworcester Active Member

I've decided to upgrade to a Planet Ocean so I'm parting with my Omega SMP. This is model 2531.80, the famous blue-wave dial version known as the "James Bond" watch from its association with the film franchise when Pierce Brosnan took over the role.

My SMP includes boxset, manual and 3 cards (warranty, COSC, model) plus the original bracelet with all links and an extra half-link. I have the receipt from original purchase in 2007 - it has been serviced twice that I know of, once in 2012 and again this past March. I rate the watch head at 90% - it's been worn several times per week but well cared for. Lume is strong, red seconds hand tip isn't faded. Bracelet shows desk-diving marks on clasp that I never bothered to polish out because I knew that I'd add them right back!

Price includes shipping within CONUS.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.