• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cause it isn't that time yet, June (Maybe Last week of May earliest)

for 40%

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Forgive my newbness of Barney's sales....but does pretty much everything from the past season go on sale, or only certain brands?

Also....is Barneys known for sporadically taking stuff off their website? I was looking at pair of Augusta boots.....and there was like 5 different sizes in stock, with multiple in stock in each size. I check 3 days later and the boot isn't even showing on the website anymore? I thought it was weird because there's no sale going on right now? Doesn't make sense.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The site represents the NY store stock, so if stuff gets sold there it gets taken down. Sometimes they fall behind on updating the online stock, so that would explain multiple sizes suddenly disappearing. Most everything will indeed go on sale.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kvc06
The site represents the NY store stock, so if stuff gets sold there it gets taken down. Sometimes they fall behind on updating the online stock, so that would explain multiple sizes suddenly disappearing. Most everything will indeed go on sale.

Thanks man.

Trapp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How does barney's private sale work? If you know it's going on can you just show up and get the discounts?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
No more private sales.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
They were usually first week of may and november but they did away with them a year and a half ago but usually takes sf a couple of years to catch on.

umhaha84

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
They were usually first week of may and november but they did away with them a year and a half ago but usually takes sf a couple of years to catch on.

that's bs i was at their private sale last year 1st or 2nd week of may

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by keykoo
Weird. There was a private sale at the Dallas store last year.
A fellow Dallasite.
fistbump.gif

Kvc, any idea when a smaller store like the Barney's in Dallas will have their clearance sale? Never really been to a Barney's clearance, so I'm rather unknowledgeable about the matter.
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads