• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Premium Co. Thread

Gutiinthebooty

Reaction score
anyone know how their Big Loop Terry Full Zip fits? pretty slim like JE? They look pretty long on the model photos. Wondering what size to get if I pull the trigger.

optimaasprime

Reaction score

anyone know how their Big Loop Terry Full Zip fits? pretty slim like JE? They look pretty long on the model photos.  Wondering what size to get if I pull the trigger. 
Don't have the big loop, just normal Terry T in large. I figure they would fit the same. Only piece so far that is big is the wool pants. Size down 1

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also felt the Terry was very scratchey and rough
But the outside is soft and a nice color on the Terry tee

Also the shoulder/clav area between the neck and sleeve start is very small

J1987

Reaction score
I know the other day I posted that I was kind of dissatisfied with the items I ordered, but I just wanted to say that these guys have awesome customer service. Really pleased with the way they handled my returns. I'll definitely be copping something from them again in the future.

J1987

Reaction score
I know the other day I posted that I was kind of dissatisfied with the items I ordered, but I just wanted to say that these guys have awesome customer service. Really pleased with the way they handled my returns. I'll definitely be copping something from them again in the future.
Just wanted to update on this.

I wore my "Big Loop" terry tee for the first time last weekend. Wore it under a denim shirt, nothing crazy.

Looked at it today and the entire bottom edge of the shirt is pilling/fraying. It literally looks like it's been worn for years.

Unbelievably bad quality. I'm disappointed with this brand to say the least.

Last edited:

optimaasprime

Reaction score

Just wanted to update on this.

I wore my "Big Loop" terry tee for the first time last weekend. Wore it under a denim shirt, nothing crazy.

Looked at it today and the entire bottom edge of the shirt is pilling/fraying. It literally looks like it's been worn for years.

Unbelievably bad quality. I'm disappointed with this brand to say the least. 
I can't get over how small or high up the shoulders are on the shirts. Fits like tank top with sleeves. By the looks of it they kept the high shoulders on SS15. Rip stop Bomber looks dope tho.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads