• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New belts : allen edmonds, trafalgar, norstrom, etc

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
some new belts including some more suede ae belts

one of them i reserve for EL72 if you want it size 34

IMGP2664.jpg

descriptions and prices forthcoming thanks!

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Diorshoe, those two suede belts look as if they're a different shade of brown. I'm betting the lighter-colored one is in the A-E cashmere suede color. What is the other one?

LSeca

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The other suede looks like tobacco.

Diorshoe, what size is the Facconable?

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
left to right:

trafalgar, size 32, gold buckle, antique brown leather $24 (original $85)

trafalgar, size 32, gold buckle, antique brown leather $24 (original $85)

AE, size 32, silver buckle (Solid brass on backside), chestnut? chili? (im not sure) med brown leather $45 (original $125)

AE size 32, silver buckle, brandy leather, made in canada, $35 (original $95)

AE size 34, silver brushed metal buckle, "snuff" brown suede, $45 (original $125)

AE size 34, silver brushed metal buckle, "snuff" brown suede, $45 (original $125)sold , darker one

note: one is lighter than the other, although both called "snuff" and have same model name and model number

Calzoleria Toscana size36, brushed gunmetal buckle, leather totally resembles John Lobbs museum leather in this color, that is why i got it, the end of this belt is brogued. very beautiful and substantial belt. i never heard of this brand but if anyone has a Lobb in that color needing a matching belt this is it. Made in Italy $30 (original $90).

Facconable size 32, silver buckle, manchester grain leather (very beautiful belt), $24 (original price unknown) sold

Nordstrom size 32, gold buckle, mahogany leather, $20 (original $60)

i also have another trafalgar gold buckle mahogany leather belt in size 32. (i have one in 34, it is really sweet, please see photo in other thread) $24
i also have
AE belt in chili leather and silver buckle (solid brass) size 32 $45

IMGP2682.jpg

the below belt is the Calzoleria Toscana

please add 7 dollars for ship in US. thanks.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll take the faconnable too.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlanC
Uh oh.

stirpot.gif

Heh. Well, one gratuitous bump is fine. And people seem to be interested, and the thread was for lots of stuff, so I'm fine with it. As I stated in the "Rules", a lot is up to the moderator's discretion.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Heh. Well, one gratuitous bump is fine. And people seem to be interested, and the thread was for lots of stuff, so I'm fine with it. As I stated in the "Rules", a lot is up to the moderator's discretion.
hi gentlemen.
i have always tried to have a bit of discretion by either bumping by adding more merchandise, edit prices/descriptions or to answer someone. also timing is important.
sometimes i post during right before an onslaugt of posts that some persons maybe intereseted in but have missed if my thread (new) all of a sudden ends upon the second page. so i will bump it when it calms down .

i like to post responses to other threads as well to maybe pique interest in other s merchandise, sometimes out of friendliness but mostly because i find the item so interesting i need to say something

smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads