• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need to sell two pairs of shoes quick

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would like to sell both of these like....today. Â I just can't justify all my stuff in BFE, Arizona: Size 10D Salvatore Ferragamo Black Chelsea boots, like new. Â Literally worn twice, pristine. Â $75 Size 10.5 (seems more like a 10 to me, but that's what it is marked) Cole Haan Parker Oxford casual shoes (lots of stitching, french roast color) retails for $185; worn once (today.). Â Darn arizona and limited space.... http://www.colehaan.com/colehaa....p=11216

scnupe7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Foxx, might I ask where you are moving and what has prompted the move? Just curious.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sure. As my current company lost the telecomm contract we had, I was forced to look for a new position. By the grace of God, I was able to find something very quickly, and at a 10% pay raise-- great Xmas gift, huh? So, I'm packing up and leaving for Arizona, about 45 min south of Tucson-- gotta move quickly, so my wife is staying in TN to coordinate the house sale and moving details. I'm reporting to work on 4 January, supporting the dept of defense intelligence training program.

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No luck on the shoes -- not my size.

45 mins south of Tucson. Pretty close to Mexico, I think....

Good luck with the move and new job. Hopefully the cost of living in your new home base isn't 10% (or more) higher than in TN. By the way, you should consider the Washington, DC area -- this is where lots of the big defense contracting work is these days.

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do yo uhave pics of the boots?

scnupe7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sure.  As my current company lost the telecomm contract we had, I was forced to look for a new position.  By the grace of God, I was able to find something very quickly, and at a 10% pay raise-- great Xmas gift, huh?  So, I'm packing up and leaving for Arizona, about 45 min south of Tucson-- gotta move quickly, so my wife is staying in TN to coordinate the house sale and moving details.  I'm reporting to work on 4 January, supporting the dept of defense intelligence training program.
Congratulations on the job and best of luck to you.

Sorry about the shoes, but I am size 11.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads