• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Supply - official Affiliate thread

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

David - was the Alden shoe horn "hidden" for this 20% off Cyber Monday?  It is now in stock on your website...?!

We don't ever hide products. It was delivered with a new shipment of laces and polishes last night, and unpacked as soon as our warehouse sent all of the remaining Cyber Monday outbound packages out. The original delivery date was scheduled for 12/1, so it could have arrived any day now. Alden is usually a little slow with ever getting us the products we need on time.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOL needsupply doesnt need to hide a $36 shoe horn at 20% off especially when there is a constant 10% discount for SF members

... why is that your first thought? if anything, it took them pretty much no time to put the item up on the web which is impressive

jakeyboy83

Reaction score
Ah, thanks David. Bad timing! Was hoping on buying that shoe horn and the cedar shoe trees on Monday as part of the 20% off Cyber Monday deal.

jakeyboy83

Reaction score
It was my first thought because it was in stock right before the sale started on Monday, then out of stock on Monday, then back in stock on Tuesday.

It is not a far fetched thought, many shops "hide" certain brands or items during a sale. I know this for a fact because my friend works at a well known one.

Need Supply is on point as always, was not trying to come off as bad mouthing! Always great customer service.

fowler909

Reaction score
Hi,
I noticed that you have the Pendleton Park bath towels in stock, but no hand or face towels. I'm after the Glacier Park in particular, but would probably want a set of bath and hand towels.
Do you ever stock these and are just currently out of stock, or do you only stock one size in the range?

thanks.

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hi,
I noticed that you have the Pendleton Park bath towels in stock, but no hand or face towels. I'm after the Glacier Park in particular, but would probably want a set of bath and hand towels.

Do you ever stock these and are just currently out of stock, or do you only stock one size in the range?

thanks.

I'll PM you about this

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I like the flight jacket from GRP. Anyone know what a size III is?

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads