• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My items for sale (to be listed soon) APC, etc.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
For sale:

APC Rescues 34 (37x31) $70 shipped
5EP LDB Rigid 34x32 NWT $135 shipped
Seize sur Vingt 16/33 white french cuff shirt as new $90 shipped
Cantarelli 16/34 white french cuff shirt exc $30 shipped
Harris Tweed sportcoat 44R $60 shipped
Stafford tweed sportcoat 44R $30 shipped
Brioni grey mini houndstooth sportcoat 42S $160 shipped
Paul Stuart tan tweed sportcoat 44R (but is more like a 44S) $80 shipped
Luciano Barbera 85% wool, 15% cashmere tan plaid sportcoat 41-42S $160 shipped
Paul Smith blue dress shirt 17 $50 shipped
Dries Van Noten charcoal pants 52 NWOT $100 shipped
7FAM Floyd Mercer 36x34 NWT $100 shipped
French Connection Charcoal Pinstripe flannel pants NWOT $40 shipped
Michael Kors blue striped sweater $40 shipped
John Varvatos sea green striped dress shirt $30 shipped
Barrington Tweed Grey Herringbone sportcoat $50 shipped
J. Crew navy blazer 46R NWOT $80
Banana Republic tweed herringbone blazer $60 shipped
Florsheim Imperial Longwings 103E $60 shipped
Carlo Franco rust colored tie $50 shipped
Carlo Franco black with copper diamonds tie $60 shipped
Charvet NWT blue textured tie $70 shipped
Charvet as new blue patterned woven tie $60 shipped

All prices include shipping within the United States. I will ship internationally but there will be an additional fee. I accept payment via Paypal, Google Checkout, cash, check (but I will wait until it clears to ship) and money order/cashier's check. I ship via US Mail and will usually ship the same day if I receive payment by 12 PM PST or so.

I am also selling inexpensive items, in this thread.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I will also be listing some suits and other sportcoats, ranging from inexpensive (Target) to potentially Belvest, Chester Barrie, Saint Andrews, Brioni, and others, depending on what I find once I clean out the closet.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm sorry for the multiple posts but I am not able to edit.

I will be posting pics/measurements of a Brioni grey houndstooth jacket and Barbera 85% wool, 15% cashmere plaid jacket later today, both in 42S, PM me if you have any interest in these pieces. The suits/sportcoats I will be posting range in size from 42-46, so if there is a specific size/style that you might be interested in, you can also PM me.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
First item for sale is a grey mini-houndstooth/dogtooth check sportcoat from Brioni. $175 shipped From the lining and tags, I'm going to estimate the provenance as being from the late 1990s to early 2000s. I am not sure whether this was part of a suit or not, but the fabric is rather substantial in feel, and the pattern classic enough that it can certainly be worn as a sportcoat without any reservations at least IMHO. Fully canvassed, of course, and quality is top notch. I would estimate the retail value as being north of $3000 at least at the present time. I am asking $160 shipped for this piece, which measures as a 42S, but could conceivably work for a 42R. Chest: 22" pit to pit Shoulders: 19" Sleeve Length (from shoulder seam) 24" Length (from top of collar): 32" Waist: 20.5"
brioni1ea5.jpg
brioni2aj4.jpg
brioni3yd8.jpg

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Next up is a tweed jacket from Paul Stuart. $80 shipped This is a tan herringbone tweed sportcoat from Paul Stuart, made by Samuelssohn in Canada. It is tagged a 44R, but as those familiar with Paul Stuart will know, their regular length is probably most comparable to short lengths in other vendors in some ways. Measurements: Chest: 23" pit to pit Shoulders: 19.5" from seam to seam Sleeve Length: 24" from shoulder seam to cuff Length (from top of collar): 32.5" Waist: 43" I think the color is closer to the second picture. It's tan colored, not really taupe as it appears in the first picture.
ps1dd0.jpg
ps2yy4.jpg

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
PC Rescues 34 $70 shipped

Ok, the Rescues measure 37" in the waist, 11.5" rise, 31" inseam, and look essentially new, with very little wear. There are slight honeycombs behind the knees and lap creases but they aren't set and there isn't any visible wear there. There is a very slight wear mark on the back right pocket from my knife clip. Other than that they are perfect. Plenty of wear left in these jeans, and they are very dark. Good deal for 40+% off retail. I'm asking $70 shipped within the US. Pics to come a bit later, but you all know what Rescues look like.

apc1nn1.jpg

apc2st0.jpg

apc3ct8.jpg

apc4at4.jpg

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Stafford tan herringbone tweed sportcoat 44R $30 shipped Next up is a vintage Stafford tweed sportcoat, in tan herringbone with rust and blue stripes. This is a really cool jacket. I am not sure what retail was on this but I'm asking $30 shipped. It is a 44R and measures pretty much TTS. Measurements: Chest: 23" pit to pit Shoulders: 20" from seam to seam Sleeve Length: 25" Length: 33" from top of collar Waist: 44"
stafcu8.jpg
staf2wk9.jpg

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
44 R Harris Tweed Taupe Herringbone Sportcoat $60 shipped in the US This is a very nice Harris Tweed sportcoat. It is half lined and is in as new condition. Measurements: Chest: 23" pit to pit Shoulders: 20" Sleeve Length: 25" Length: 33" from top of collar Waist: 44"
harris1kt6.jpg
harris2qa8.jpg

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cantarelli 16/34 white french cuff shirt, excellent condition $30 shipped This is a very nice french cuff shirt from Cantarelli. It is used, but in excellent condition. There is a mark on the inside of the shirt tail from a dry cleaner. It is pretty slim, but not super slim, with a chest measurement of 47"
cant1pf8.jpg
cant2rl9.jpg

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Seize sur Vingt, white french cuff shirt 16/33, as new, $90 shipped This is perhaps the perfect white shirt, made of a nice thick twill cloth. It is pretty opaque and can easily be worn without an undershirt. It is quite slim, with a chest measurement of 44" Retail on this shirt is $228 IIRC. I will be keeping this if it does not sell at this price.
ssv1xr2.jpg
ssv2nf2.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads