• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MSU women.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KBW
Arizona St is right near the Appreciation capital.
Huh - I must be missing something here? I thought the Appreciation capital was the San Fernando valley and in particular, Van Nuys.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Florida State is just ridiculous for hot women. I just started going back at nights and the talent level is simply amazing.

FWIW, I partied with a gaggle of MSU girls when MSU played in the Final Four in St. Pete. They were all really cool and a few were pretty hot but good lord, they drank more than any other girls I've ever seen. Not exactly the Southern Belle types I'm used to.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
Florida State is just ridiculous for hot women. I just started going back at nights and the talent level is simply amazing.

FWIW, I partied with a gaggle of MSU girls when MSU played in the Final Four in St. Pete. They were all really cool and a few were pretty hot but good lord, they drank more than any other girls I've ever seen. Not exactly the Southern Belle types I'm used to.

+1 on FSU girls. I went to a game there one year when my alma mater was playing there. Some hot looking girls, but to call them southern belle...I'm not sure about that.

IIRC, MSU was some years ago Playboy's #1 party school in America.

I can also attest to UGA's girls. Man, the quality level of meat there is unbelievable. I know people who went there and never moved away. They simply opened up local bars and enjoyed fresh pussies every year. Bastards!
plain.gif

mrpologuy

Reaction score
A girl I dated for 3 years went to MSU and I was up in East Lansing a lot. I would say the girls there are average but easy. My buddy nailed her roomie the first night they met.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bradford
Huh - I must be missing something here? I thought the Appreciation capital was the San Fernando valley and in particular, Van Nuys.

For Gay Appreciation it certainly is. 95% of the Appreciation I watch in the credits have the "custodian of records" being in Shadow Hills, Van Nuys, Northridge, Burbank, etc.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
For Gay Appreciation it certainly is. 95% of the Appreciation I watch in the credits have the "custodian of records" being in Shadow Hills, Van Nuys, Northridge, Burbank, etc.

So what do you prefer? Do share.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
I only watch Bareback.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score

Mr Checks

Reaction score
One of my many alma maters: There are lots of attractive, fun women at MSU, and even average guys can play way above their league.

I'm a bit surprised at the comments that they cover up in the winter; my experience is that they usually don't. They usually dress like it's 30 degrees warmer than it is. In April you'll see them in mini skirts and no coat when it's 50 degrees outside.

Yes, it's a fun, fun, place to go to school (and a good Poli Sci dep't too).

leftover_salmon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by countdemoney
For big ten schools, yes, MSU is the best. Would also agree on SDSU for one of the best overall. MLB players consistently rank San Diego among the tops in crowd watching.

If you have your mind set on the B11 and have your choice of schools, i'd go for a name brand one like Michigan, Northwestern or Madison.

I assume you're talking about academics...because Northwestern has some of the more hideous women I've ever seen. I visited my friend there, and swear I only saw one attractive girl.

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
FSU below. Feel free to write your thanks:

jen_1.jpg

jen_6.jpg

mylesmyles

Reaction score
Aren't those the cowgirls or something like that - they were in playboy if i remember correctly. As a PSU grad who started his college career at Pepperdine, i can say that when you are talking about hot college girls it's a numbers game, not a percentage game. Go to any big school in the west/ south/ anywhere fun (boston for example), and you are bound to trip over hotties. Even at Penn State, there were Plenty of hot girls, but when you have a pool of ~40k, you should expect to see some talent.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads