• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Maurizio  Baldassari Navy  Wool 3 Button Knitted Cardigan Jacket, Size 50

Maurizio Baldassari Navy Wool 3 Button Knitted Cardigan Jacket, Size 50

Burberry trench

Reaction score
I can do that. The weight of both would be 75 to 100 extra
Thanks but that’s a lot for shipping.
I guess I would be willing to take the navy one for 150$ and I will pay an extra 35$ for shipping.
If you would rather sell both, I can do 250$ for both and pay 50$ for shipping.
But please mark as a gift or however you can do it to avoid import tax and so forth.

Burberry trench

Reaction score

Attachments

• 52957CFA-EEE9-4F09-98BE-460C65AFB680.png
    52957CFA-EEE9-4F09-98BE-460C65AFB680.png
    194.3 KB · Views: 10

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is no issue on the garment. It is just lighting ? I will stop by FedEx to verify that . Please send your address to my email, [email protected] so I can confirm

Burberry trench

Reaction score
There is no issue on the garment. It is just lighting ? I will stop by FedEx to verify that . Please send your address to my email, [email protected] so I can confirm
Hi

If you agree for both Baldassari cardigans please send me a money request WITH INVOICE via PayPal of 300$ total.

If you agree for just the navy cardigan send a request for 185$.

I only have euro account I believe on PayPal though…

Please send it as a gift so I don’t have to pay 40% import duties.

And also send it asap since my child is on the waitlist for lung transplant and we can get a phone call any moment and I won’t be home for a month as we will be in the hospital in The Netherlands (200 miles away from our home) and I’m afraid to miss the shipment.

FedEx may leave it to my neighbours in number 125 or 126 too if needed.

Thank you for understanding and your collaboration. And please send a prayer for my son Jack too brother! 🙏

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can do both, but at 345,00 to make sure shipping is covered. I will be out of town until Thursday, so they will go out Friday. I need your Email address to send you an invoice.

Burberry trench

Reaction score
I can do both, but at 345,00 to make sure shipping is covered. I will be out of town until Thursday, so they will go out Friday. I need your Email address to send you an invoice.
I appreciate it, but like I said I’m ok to take the navy cardigan only at 185$.
I would only add the grey one if it’s 300$ for both. And bear in mind it’s costing me 300€ to pay you 300$

You know what, I’ll pay 320$ for both as final gesture.
or else I’m happy to pay 185$ for the navy cardigan.

I have sent you an email yesterday with my full address already but here it is again: [email protected]
T: +32 478276861

Let me know whether we do 1 or 2 cardigans
Thank you and have a wonderful day

Burberry trench

Reaction score
I can do both for the 320
Great! Thank you brother,
Entrusting you with all the rest.
If you need any more information from me feel free to reach out

I will pay as soon as you send me the PayPal request. With invoice please.

Have a good one brother 🙏

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I appreciate it, but like I said I’m ok to take the navy cardigan only at 185$.
I would only add the grey one if it’s 300$ for both. And bear in mind it’s costing me 300€ to pay you 300$

You know what, I’ll pay 320$ for both as final gesture.
or else I’m happy to pay 185$ for the navy cardigan.

I have sent you an email yesterday with my full address already but here it is again: [email protected]
T: +32 478276861

Let me know whether we do 1 or 2 cardigans
Thank you and have a wonderful day
Request sent

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads