• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Manalo Blahnik

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not my expertise but are they Blake or cemented? Personally absolutely not my style but my hunch is that they’re probably a bit expensive for what you’ll be getting...

Terrence O'Connor

Reaction score
His A&S tweed suits are fabulous.
49DB6471-1087-40C8-88D0-25A1EFD904D2.jpeg

dauster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How come these don't get discussed on here?

Some real beauties

not my style, most "trendy and fashion brands" don't have a good rep here. Sometimes well deserved people here prefer most conservative british, italian and japanese makers that are more niche and usually a better value proposition in terms of price to quality. Antonio Meccariello is one of them.. but if like them and have the funds go for it I have seen worse:)

new_to_fashion

Reaction score
not my style, most "trendy and fashion brands" don't have a good rep here. Sometimes well deserved people here prefer most conservative british, italian and japanese makers that are more niche and usually a better value proposition in terms of price to quality. Antonio Meccariello is one of them.. but if like them and have the funds go for it I have seen worse:)

They're pretty but clearly overpriced. Do you know of any cheaper niche brands? I'll check out Antonio Meccariello.

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're pretty but clearly overpriced. Do you know of any cheaper niche brands? I'll check out Antonio Meccariello.

Probably every brand people like here on SF will give you a better deal than MB I believe j fitzpatrick has a new model quite similar to the mbs shown above but there are plenty of others (sons of Henry, the brands at skoaktiebolaget etc)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads