• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Man Bags! Marc Jacobs, United Arrows (Japan), Leather Messenger

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
As per the title, I've got a few man bags for sale that I'm not using much. Please PM if interested; price includes DOMUS shipping and paypal.

1. Two Marc by Marc Jacobs leather totes; one in "putty" (grey/blue), the other in olive green: I bought these from the Marc by MJ boutique in Savannah to give as a gift in Japan this summer, but ended up giving something else instead. It is quite large and can hold just about anything you'd want. I need $90 for each shipped; $160 for both.
DSC02308.jpg

DSC02310.jpg

DSC02309.jpg

DSC02301.jpg

2. United Arrows (Japanese brand, sort of like a Japanese Barneys or Bergdorf's) Canvas and leather tote. Black canvas w/ leather trim and cream piping. I've used it some, but it's in great shape. $125 shipped.
DSC02298.jpg

DSC02299.jpg

DSC02300.jpg

3. SOLD

If, by some chance, somebody would want all of them, I'd give a better price (~15% off total).
NOTE: First sent payment will receive the items. No item is sold until payment has been received.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads