• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M&W Traveler Laptop Briefcase in brown horsehide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Thread is fairly straight forward - got a bunch of bags that I want to get rid of. First come first serve. Prices not including shipping or Paypal fees. PM for details on whatever you want:

M&W Traveller Laptop Briefcase - Brown horsehide - picked this up from another forum member a while back. Nice but too much for what I'm using it for. Good condition, wear on the front and back, no tears or large scratches. - $250

With an M&W Traveler Laptop Briefcase in hand, you’ll walk away from the roughest of business trips with all your documents and electronics safe and sound. The Laptop Briefcase is handcrafted of the finest front quarter horsehide – the best of heavy duty leathers.

Features:

Flap-over design secured with two adjustable straps and buckles for maximum strength and protection.
Hidden quick release pull snaps for fast, easy access.
Two main interior compartments gusseted for easy compression or expansion.
Neoprene padded laptop compartment with security strap and lined with heavy 10 oz bull denim.
Zippered pocket divider.
Cell phone, MP3 player, keychain, business card, and pen/pencil holders.
Two exterior compartments with snap-down flaps.
Adjustable shoulder strap and pad.
Heavy solid brass hardware.
Lifetime guarantee.
Made in USA.

Dimensions:

Length: 17" (This is the width of the front panel)
Height: 12" (This is the height of the front panel. The flap of the briefcase will extend the height 1" to 4" according to how the straps are adjusted)
Depth: 9" (This is the maximum capacity with the gussets of the briefcase fully expanded. Empty and compressed the depth is about 4".)

No website link now that they've gone out of business.

I took down all the pics except for the one uploaded to SF. If you're interested, REALLY interested, I'll snap some new ones for you. but that's exactly how it looks.

Attachments

• 4b0fb33c.jpg
    4b0fb33c.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 4690f3aa.jpg
    4690f3aa.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:

Curated

Reaction score
Hi -

Do you still have the M&W bag available? If so, can you give me an sense of the weight of the bag? I tried a Saddleback large, but it was a bit much for traveling with. Also - do you think the M&W would fit under a plane seat?

thx!

Last edited:

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Ok, I've been getting a lot of PM's about this now that M&W has shut down. First, I purchased this from another forum member for around $400, so my current price is as low as I'm going. Secondly, the reason its been "sitting" so long is two fold: 1) I am out of the country, and 2) I'm not going to take a low ball offer. Its currently $280 + shipping. If that's too high for you then you can take your business to M&W Traveler. Oh wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads