• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All signs point to me fitting into a 38 for the FCL Roberts, but then I remember this too-small craziness with my tube body in the size 38 FCL Leon...

FCL4pack.jpg

mmmargeologist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am contemplating letting my size 44 (fits a size small so a true US 42) naissance grizzly in black on preorder go. I would be willing to sell for nmwa preorder (15% off) pricing + shipping. Arrival is sometime in November. PM me if you are interested.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am contemplating letting my size 44 (fits a size small so a true US 42) naissance grizzly in black on preorder go. I would be willing to sell for nmwa preorder (15% off) pricing + shipping. Arrival is sometime in November. PM me if you are interested.

Comes with what kind of hanger?

oulipien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I must have a tubular body because I just tried on the Roberts at self edge ny and it looked pretty solid. Even the bib wasn't as weird as I thought it would be (even after having seen it worn well in this thread). But Newcomer and I must experience temperature much differently if he's contemplating wearing it in the 70s in Louisiana.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fall weather gives me an excuse to wear my FCL Leon for a walk in the woods with my daughter.

Attachments

• IMG-20201003-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20201003-WA0014.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG-20201003-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20201003-WA0010.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 196

rnguy001

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ looks good. How'd you find the sizing with the Tylor?

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In the early 90's I was working in (somewhat of a dive) bar in Copenhagen, when Lars Ulrich and a couple of friends came by. They were the only ones there (a weekday afternoon) and I had to help them refresh their memory of the rules to 'Meyer', a Danish dice game.

No 5-zips or g-strings in sight.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads