• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather Biker Jacket

jwoowoo

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am looking into buying a nice quality black leather biker jacket, assymetrical zip, that fits slim, preferably around the price range of $300 to $800. Could someone point me into the right direction as to where/which brands I should look into and where I might be able to buy it. I've been looking and really wanting robert geller, rick owens, or julius, but they are way too much for my price range. -Thanks
laugh.gif
Edit: Sorry, can this be moved to the noob thread? Don't want to create a whole new thread for this, thanks and sorry.

El Gordo

Reaction score
Damn, wouldn't it be awesome if someone offered a MTM asymmetrical zip leather riders jacket for around $700?

Shame nobody does that

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by El Gordo
Damn, wouldn't it be awesome if someone offered a MTM asymmetrical zip leather riders jacket for around $700?

Shame nobody does that

laugh.gif

Head on over to TOJ thread.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think there's a rick in b&s currently for sub 1k

6up

Reaction score
You wearing it at the club or actually going to ride? If your riding, do something in horsehide by Vanson or Schott

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Goat leather is also pretty supple and quite abrasion resistant. Schott's and Vanson are both pretty solid bike jacket makers, I occasionally see something alright from Joe Rocket, but I'm saving my pennies for a Langlitz cascade build. Yes, I ride.
smile.gif
If I didn't, I'd definitely look for a second hand Rick, TOJ or some such.

Chie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jwoowoo
Hi guys,

I am looking into buying a nice quality black leather biker jacket, assymetrical zip, that fits slim, preferably around the price range of $300 to $800. Could someone point me into the right direction as to where/which brands I should look into and where I might be able to buy it. I've been looking and really wanting robert geller, rick owens, or julius, but they are way too much for my price range.

-Thanks
laugh.gif

Edit: Sorry, can this be moved to the noob thread? Don't want to create a whole new thread for this, thanks and sorry.

dude, if you ride, get some proper gears, take a look at Dainese, Alpinestar or RS Taichi... they all have leather jacket, with protection padding...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads