• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Larry Kudlow.....

Reborn

Reaction score
Anyone know who Charlie Rose wears?

Seems like RLPL to me? French cuffs without cuff links of course.

Kempt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pejsek
called me out...

laugh.gif

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
When I say I hate pink, I don't mean all pink. I mean specifically the pink this guy is wearing.

Shoe City Thinker

Reaction score
Charlie Rose (besides being an excellent talk show host) is a supremely elegant dresser. I have to admit I watch his show to see what he's wearing in addition to the subject matter.

Kudlow's sartorial approach his on-camera persona. I like his suits but the ties are a bit over the top.

poelow

Reaction score
Always been a fan of Kudlow's style. Totally a loud/power Wall Street look. Contrast collar FTW. He also always has a pocket square, which is nice.

His tag line is my signature. Yeah, he's loud and obnoxious, and has been dead wrong the whole time on this financial meltdown, but I like the show.

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
His embodies the Reagan-era supply-side Republican. So what if it's almost a costume? He wears it well. Many would fail if they tried to emulate Kudlow's style without having the personality and background to match.

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Kudlow's style. He's been wearing the pink ties a lot as of late, but some are less ostentatious. I think the fit of his suits are very nice.

Khnelben

Reaction score
his ties are also done by somebody called Eugene Venanzi (private tie maker - NY). But he may buy T&A in NY or London.

I wonder what's on his signet ring ? Any ideas ?

Andrey

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads