• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BigRed

Reaction score
I finally picked up a pair of Escobar’s in grey...now I want to get a black pair...I know people say Rios are better then Escobar’s...why do you guys feel they’re better?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm so excited to be able to try on everything in-store versus driving to retailers only to realize they don't have what I'm looking for :eek:

I think initially it will be just pre-fall stuff. At least that’s what I remember reading.

But maybe they are also pulling stuff off the site to stock the store and not just for sale? I’m sure they don’t have a lot of merchandise just sitting around.

gentlypfister

Reaction score
Those are all really dope fits. I would keep all of it.

I'm torn on the bball shorts...on whether to get olive or purple, and also whether to get them at all or stock up on more RC shorts. They look great though.

Thank man - trying to keep up with you lol. I think the purple is the way to go on the shorts. Olive is dope but I can't get past the fact that at times they just look kinda dirty instead of tie dye.

looks great. Olive bomber especially.

Thanks! Thing is pretty comfy too...

Shirt looks good on you, it will eventually break in an be soft. If you want it to be soft right away you could do a cold water soak to remove some of the starch in the denim and then hang dry. If it’s too much fuss and you aren’t going to wear it, I’d just return it.

Yea man - love the look but that break in may be a no for me. I'm too lazy. Maybe i'll go on a long bike ride/hike with it... bust it up a bit.

Damn man, I love my outlier new way shorts, I live in them in the summer.

View attachment 1169310
View attachment 1169311
Sorry about the diff shoes, was trying on some pairs.

Gotta try these...

These are both so FIRE... I’m actually waffling on which is better...

Agree - these are a must have.

capooo

Reaction score
Those shorts are nice in black. I’m copping the AJ4s this weekend so hopefully they’ll end up dropping at JE stockists at some point.

Rocking the black tactical cargos on a laid back night.

229D872A-F9E7-4DA8-9790-B2199519D86E.jpeg

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was able to snap a few pics this evening of my beach hoodie in ecru. Mikeisonfire is right, the ribbing is a bit shorter on the hem and cuffs than the ribbing JE uses on most hoodies. The ribbing detail is minor yet makes a huge difference on fit and feel, although my favorite detail might be the drop shoulder

8irXKjp.jpg

TJ0Zvnr.jpg

Is the Ecru more of a Cream or a Dune color?

surrender

Reaction score
Man, SSENSE ships fast - I ordered this afternoon, and my order is already arriving (to Arlington, VA) tomorrow. JE needs an east coast warehouse!

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lemme know if you find anywhere on sale - I would grab for sure. Gonna return olives. Love fit and feeling - just need diff color for me.

Basically things go on sale 2-3 weeks after I buy them so just wait a few weeks Haha. Not sure when these will get marked down tbh - debating too if I should tight for a few weeks to see if they drop anywhere.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, SSENSE ships fast - I ordered this afternoon, and my order is already arriving (to Arlington, VA) tomorrow. JE needs an east coast warehouse!

Ssense is amazing. I get things next day too and free shipping to Toronto.

capooo

Reaction score
do these fit true to size? I am a medium in the tie dye shorts and 30 in cast 2

I don’t own any of the b-ball shorts. But Looking at measurements they fit similar. I take a large in really any brand shorts and these are a large.

I’d stick with medium if I were you.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member