• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, alright man, well if you’re ever just gonna toss out your OW AJ1s, hit me up. Without the box, I hear they’re worth around $100.

For one, they won't be ever trashed but for two, I wear the hell outta all my shoes even the "exclusive" ones so by the time I'm ready to move on you really will only wanna pay $100 for'em lol.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This coat is really the only thing that's a day 1 cop for me this season
JOHNELLIOTT_LOOK_17.jpg

Dan.

Reaction score
vZHqZ33.jpg

Zara Pocket T-Shirt
John Elliott Shorts
Nike Flyknit Trainer

This should of been worn with a white tshirt and all white OG Bballs but they are in my loft brand new and I forgot to pack them :(

Adidas Twin Set
Samba

wttm

Reaction score
I know why bro...it's because sneaker culture made us think having the box was a big deal. It took a lot for me to snap out of it too lol. The first time I started tearing up the box of a limited release, I thought "wtf are you doing wit ya life right now bruh"

It's not about the resell, some people are just hoarder like myself - I even keep the tags which I have no idea where they go from all the ones i've accumulated and all the generic AF1 stan smith etc. boxes. I would want/expect my shoe box to come in a respectable state if I get them brand new from a retailer but i dont lose sleep over it if they come damage or scratch. Shoe stores and Nike knows and they bubble wrap special editions. Once I wear them then I don't really care. It's just the feeling of un-boxing/popping tags. Outlet lidless stuff I don't really care cause I'm told what I am getting to begin with.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have like 10 pairs of achilles and literally wore them everyday for a good 4 years in my postgrad program..so I got really bored with them and needed a change. Bballs are cool, I like them. They look better with JE denim than the achilles do IMO, bc they go higher than the achilles do. JE denim with achilles doesn't look good on me.
thanks brotha! might try and mix it up

tjonesd2

Reaction score
I got those clear containers too - I put the og shoe boxes in the big cardboard box that the drop front clear cases come in and put that in the garage.

Also for socks - nike elite / nike versatility are key IMO

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I am a M in:

Vintage Fleece
Marble Crew

What am I in a Raglan hoodie?
I remember reading Raglan hoodies run tight?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads