• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

elzarka9

Reaction score
Received my white/black cotton stadium jacket. I like it but I was hoping it would be thicker. Still though, the fit it awesome and the leather is super buttery. Longing for the leather and wool one, but it's too expensive even with 20% off.

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score
Just adding to the positive notes for JE during the Black Friday craziness.
Ordered my Midnight Baseline Sweats during the pre-sale, then they went on a flash sale for BF for a bigger discount. Emailed JE about it and they happily refunded me the difference, and received my order the following Tuesday with the RDV2. Couldn't be happier with their service around the holidays. Shame to hear about so many people still not getting their orders/confirmations.

jthom931

Reaction score
Shouts out to those patiently waiting for spring 16/any year end exclusives that may or may not happen.... Sounds like black friday was a gong show, dam!

arpman41

Reaction score
Just received my two tees that I ordered thursday morning. No RVD2 but it's still fantastic quality and I'm happy with the order, thanks JE. Hope all those that ordered something the past week will get them soon!

GTFan712

Reaction score
Also, I got another package from JE today and they sent me another RDV2 so maybe those that didn't get one with their order will be sent one.

Received an email today from JE C/S about this. Apparently RDV2s are going out in separate shipments for those that did not receive copies included in their orders.

Just adding to the positive notes for JE during the Black Friday craziness.

No negative experience from me either. Both my pre-sale and Friday sale orders were shipped promptly. Loving my new Snap Overshirts, Padded Overshirts, and 41 Overshirt. Hoping JE has a decent selection of shirting coming in SS16 so I can expand the wardrobe further. The Yuma denim shirt has an interesting cut compared to the rest of the shirting, with much longer sleeves and wider cuffs. Difficult to wear without the sleeves rolled, but it will be a great piece for spring.

ItsJustDifferen

Reaction score

Sand almas from the black friday sale came in today
1f44c-1f3fd.png

the jawn

Reaction score
Just received my boucle sweatpants -- hot damn sweet lord baby jesus, the craftsmanship is unbelievable. I can't recommend them enough. I would cop a pair while they are still available. (I'll post pics later tonight/tomorrow)

P.S. because of all the discussion - I ordered these on Thanksgiving and they shipped the Monday after.

JonCorleone

Reaction score
I Received my Olive Villain and Dune Curve U neck today (ordered on 11/26) without the RVD2. Overall i'm happy with my order as always. I'd be even happier if I receive the RVD2 in a separate package but regardless, I stand by JE's customer service.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Last edited:

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

Just received a shipping confirmation from an order placed on 30th - But no movement on an order placed on the 26th. 
Struggle is real.
this is the funny part. It definitely appears they were not done in chronological order

helvete

Reaction score
Apologies if this question had already been answered but I've been MIA for a while.

Anyway, how does the new line of denim stack up against to the previous? Because I love my pair of Cast Carbon I wanna get another pair of JE denim, however I'm not sure how the fit is this time around. Looser? Tighter? Should I size up or down? Let me know, guys, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bless.

pleaserefrain

Reaction score
Anyone interested in some mercer tees? I have a black medium and a grey medium that I want to get rid of. Brand new, only been tried on.

Unfortunately it doesn't come with the plastic bag or the tags because I threw them a way a while back (September). It took me way too long to realize that i didn't like the style of the mercer tee. Wish the neck opening wasn't as big!

They're on grailed right now for 75 + 5 for shipping, but I'll let it go to you guys for 75 shipped. Please send me a message if you're interested.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads