• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That SD Folsom Crew is ???

Looks like they finally dropped a relaxed waistband, although the Hoodies waistband looks like the same snug crap as before?

@sinnerz Can you confirm?

BennyT

Reaction score
@BennyT

i thought fit was same?
Is this tts?
Rex

those jeans are nice
Thanks, coba from way back. Definitely one of my favorite pairs.
C90BE0A8-9F53-46F6-B53D-B6064663CF10.jpeg

This is a small, 5’7 & 160. Compared to the white Folsom from the first release, heather gray is shorter and more fitted.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As previously stated, Folsom Tee sizing is all over the place. The Heather Grey may seem updated for some but mine is very similar to my Vintage White. I had a Vintage Black in M that fit and measured like a S. I then found a S that fits and measures like a M lol. There are others who have had similar experiences.

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As previously stated, Folsom Tee sizing is all over the place. The Heather Grey may seem updated for some but mine is very similar to my Vintage White. I had a Vintage Black in M that fit and measured like a S. I then found a S that fits and measures like a M lol. There are others who have had similar experiences.
I get my grey one today I’ll lay it on top of black and white

Wally_SF

Reaction score
View attachment 1674489
Hoodie was nice but not 698 nice especially when they dropped a thermal lined faded hoodie for 248 before. Only difference seems to be a bunch of holes. They felt the same weight to me.

View attachment 1674494

hoodie is nice but it looks like JE has yet to complete their course in greed management if they are really trying to slang those for 700 USD - for the sake of the companies integrity i hope thats wrong lol

i have the V1 red, green, white, washed black x 2, and they all fit the same. I wanted grey and washed navy but i dont have time to tinker with sizing. Hoping you're right with the heather grey

Last edited:

sinnerz

Reaction score
That SD Folsom Crew is ???

Looks like they finally dropped a relaxed waistband, although the Hoodies waistband looks like the same snug crap as before?

@sinnerz Can you confirm?

both waistbands fit the same, the hoodie is about two inches longer so it looks different in photos. Both pretty relaxed.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aight JE fam. Just got my Daze Carbons in and I was so excited I immediately took some ****** fit pics for you guys!

JE is still the KING of basics. Always kills it with simple pieces. Jeans itself is ?. Classic Carbons wash with subtle distressing throughout the pockets and hem. Nothing else needs to be said about it.

waist is tight af from the initial wear but I’m hoping it stretches out enough that’s it’s comfortable.

9A865D0A-90E8-4D2B-A5AF-1A04B29A502C.jpeg

These are my first pair of straight leg denim in awhile and I love the fit.

Only thing I don’t like about it is the lack of double layer back pockets ?

excited to see the coasts and nimbus fit pics from those who picked them up (looking at you @CARTEL777 ?)

also want to note that the tee is Carbon Uni I just got from Yoox as it was on sale. This Uni fits a bit shorter than all my other Unis. I actually like it and am wondering if this is the same with all the recent Unis

Attachments

• 402E358C-6A74-4C2E-8A51-63E4BADB0C4D.jpeg
    402E358C-6A74-4C2E-8A51-63E4BADB0C4D.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 34
  • D2365D51-600E-47AD-B40D-77245B5E0DAA.jpeg
    D2365D51-600E-47AD-B40D-77245B5E0DAA.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 37
  • 0468DE5A-3255-4B8D-991A-9DFF027D54BA.jpeg
    0468DE5A-3255-4B8D-991A-9DFF027D54BA.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 47

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
Aight JE fam. Just got my Daze Carbons in and I was so excited I immediately took some ****** fit pics for you guys!

JE is still the KING of basics. Always kills it with simple pieces. Jeans itself is ?. Classic Carbons wash with subtle distressing throughout the pockets and hem. Nothing else needs to be said about it.

waist is tight af from the initial wear but I’m hoping it stretches out enough that’s it’s comfortable.

View attachment 1674569

excited to see the coasts and nimbus fit pics from those who picked them up (looking at you @CARTEL777 ?)

also want to note that the tee is Carbon Uni I just got from Yoox as it was on sale. This Uni fits a bit shorter than all my other Unis. I actually like it and am wondering if this is the same with all the recent Unis

specs and size? did you go tts? great fit. slub socks too?

blue2007

Reaction score
How is the sizing on the Melton Stadium? What do you compare it with? I had a first gen bomber in L which was a bit too short.

Kger91

Reaction score
View attachment 1674486
Folsom
Kabuki
Runners

Tried on the sundrenched folsom sweats.
I preferred the non - folsom'ed sundrenched sweat line. Way too many holes for me
View attachment 1674487

Crewneck was crazy cropped. An XL over a Large shirt

View attachment 1674489
Hoodie was nice but not 698 nice especially when they dropped a thermal lined faded hoodie for 248 before. Only difference seems to be a bunch of holes. They felt the same weight to me.

View attachment 1674494
The thermal lined hoodie was the first JE purchase I ever made. GOAT hoodie for sure.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

View attachment 1674569

Glad you like the Daze. And I hear you on double layer for The Cast 2...I know you guys loved that, we may bring it back sometime.

For clarity sake - Kane and Daze have never had double layer and were never intended to. They are more authentic 100% cotton. You will notice Daze has hidden rivets on the back pockets though!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads