• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are we getting those boots soon as well? I'm ready to shovel show in JE instead of Js ?@nsubrmnn

Footwear is coming soon, there were some delays that were out of our hands in 2020.

thuper_therious

Reaction score
Just got my JExDescente collab jacket back from repairs. Man this jacket is so warm and comfortable.
A48819C6-EBBC-4D4A-8C97-E693B38525DE.jpeg

flipsilk

Reaction score
Coast Thumper
Curve U-Neck
Sochi Co-Mix
View attachment 1533879 View attachment 1533881

I feel like the curve u-necks are underrated as true undershirts. I love wearing mine under the older pre-hemi flannels JE used to make so that their hems sort of echo one another layered.

Are those the new Blazer 77 lows? Ive had mine for over a month and think im going to send them back. Been on a real New Balance kick of late and just havent had any desire to wear them...

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like the curve u-necks are underrated as true undershirts. I love wearing mine under the older pre-hemi flannels JE used to make so that their hems sort of echo one another layered.

Are those the new Blazer 77 lows? Ive had mine for over a month and think im going to send them back. Been on a real New Balance kick of late and just havent had any desire to wear them...
The curve works well with other curved products. That’s when JE was really considered and things were meant to be layered. Now there isn’t as much consideration placed on length of garments and how things layer...which is a shame. Anyway, curved u necks look strange with cropped outerwear and clothing, it just gives off a dated LA vibe. It’s almost become too copied and ubiquitous, people have even given them a nickname, “butt wipe tees”...

dustinr

Reaction score

I found the quality of the curved u necks to be absolutely atrocious, at least back in the day when they were still more in style. All of mine had paper thin fabric that washed funny and ended up developing major holes around the tags. I didn’t buy a JE t-shirt for almost 5 years because of them....

ZB3

Reaction score

Just the regular blazer lows

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Folsom thermal(washed black) on nomad for usd168.85. Would be cheaper but the DHL shipping ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads