• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nightlines

Reaction score
Wow that’s crazy. These came pretty quick. And yeah USPS are super backed up.
I can't really blame USPS. It's the inconsistency that irks me a little. I had 4 other packages sent the same day last week - all USPS. Only the grailed package is stuck in limbo. Every other package was delivered in the usual time frame :(

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't really blame USPS. It's the inconsistency that irks me a little. I had 4 other packages sent the same day last week - all USPS. Only the grailed package is stuck in limbo. Every other package was delivered in the usual time frame :(
Yeah it’s no rhyme or reason

WhaleShark

Reaction score
I’m def a fan of the Hamalyan Cargos. Wore them all winter last year. They do sound like snow pants. Other than when I wore them to the office once, most the time the sound doesn’t bother me. I agree that the waist is oddly snug. But it wouldn’t be JE if the sizing wasn’t all over the place.
Medium cargo pants waist: huge.
Medium Himalayan Cargos: V Snug.
Medium Practice shorts: perfect
?

Attachments

• 13453D46-6A71-428D-918D-8CC9B4902D67.jpeg
    13453D46-6A71-428D-918D-8CC9B4902D67.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 79
  • A38A82A0-8D36-4120-9538-CB4E0F7CED28.jpeg
    A38A82A0-8D36-4120-9538-CB4E0F7CED28.jpeg
    204.5 KB · Views: 70

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speedway came in.
Wow.
Somehow, it does feel even softer than the Paloma, and it is definitely more “fuzzy” and aged in the finish. Paloma is still my top Hemi, but the Speedway is close. We will see as time goes. Also, both are Medium and the measurements are the exact same. ~24” Chest / 21” Shoulders / 27” Length.

I’m still waiting on a shipping notification. Really hope no issues with shipping.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m def a fan of the Hamalyan Cargos. Wore them all winter last year. They do sound like snow pants. Other than when I wore them to the office once, most the time the sound doesn’t bother me. I agree that the waist is oddly snug. But it wouldn’t be JE if the sizing wasn’t all over the place.
Medium cargo pants waist: huge.
Medium Himalayan Cargos: V Snug.
Medium Practice shorts: perfect
?
i'm not much of a boots wearer but those are some good fits bro!

serj

Reaction score
Postmates has a FSR of all Hemis and I’m in range. Wonder how accurate the stock is

ggss09

Reaction score
My Hemi still hasn't been shipped either, probably just warehouse issues or something

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Postmates has a FSR of all Hemis and I’m in range. Wonder how accurate the stock is

It is a courier service from our store. It is accurate to Melrose stock.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads