• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No actually it’s as easy as calling me porter once your order arrives and they can help you out with the process

Under “taxes and duties” it explains in the description. After reading it I confirmed with a JE rep over the phone about ordering specifically from US to Canada and said it to be true

This info is gold. Thanks a lot!

modagg

Reaction score
Thanks guys, you'll just cost me almost $400. Did manage to grab some camo shorts before they sold out, so you're forgiven.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No actually it’s as easy as calling me porter once your order arrives and they can help you out with the process

Under “taxes and duties” it explains in the description. After reading it I confirmed with a JE rep over the phone about ordering specifically from US to Canada and said it to be true
wait what? seems like it's not just canada. If so, gold!!! thanks mate

Edit: In Morgan Freeman's voice - it was just canada.

htrannn

Reaction score

I knew about NAFTA but never knew how to actually go about it. Wow going to look into this, thank you!

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Think we’ll get a drop tomorrow? Keepin my eye out for this Blue Thumper.

Attachments

• 3BD6F4DB-4458-4FF3-94EE-3175B4E0EA40.jpeg
    3BD6F4DB-4458-4FF3-94EE-3175B4E0EA40.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 67
  • B1EE38FA-97AF-48F2-90CD-10CD52D43550.jpeg
    B1EE38FA-97AF-48F2-90CD-10CD52D43550.jpeg
    283.6 KB · Views: 78

royal3

Reaction score
I have the silk coach shirt in both black and gold colorways that released some time ago (Couple years probably). I haven’t worn them in a really long time but I went to clean something off the shirt with a little wet towel and the water left what looked to be a stain. I tried it in another spot and the water did the same thing even after drying. Before I take this to the dry cleaners does anyone know how to clean this or why water would leave a stain like this?

For reference this is the shirt https://www.johnelliott.com/products/silk-coachs-shirt-gold

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone actually own both the hemi and the other flannels (e.g. straight hem) in the same size? i guess time will tell when I receive my order but just wanted a peace of mind lol.
Everything from the size guide tells me that the hemi will be too big for me, except if I size down, it looks like it will be too short.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads