• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

What exactly is considered mainline now?

Villain hoody
Villain Crew
Flash
Escobars 
Crew
U Neck
Mercer
41 Overshirt?
Kitos ?

Mostly terry & tees. Shirts, Jackets, leather and outerwear are seasonal.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
JE by John for John Elliott.

dvxnick

Reaction score

Can you tell us any more about this denim release?

Also curious to know. I'm in the market for jeans right now and I'm not sure if I should pull the trigger on these slp's or stick it out another week or two. What washes are going to be available this season? anything raw?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Also curious to know. I'm in the market for jeans right now and I'm not sure if I should pull the trigger on these slp's or stick it out another week or two. What washes are going to be available this season? anything raw?

We are releasing 5 colors of raw - Black, Tan, White, Grey, Light Blue in the updated fit with 2% stretch. New hardware, new details, more true to size, skinnier. We will also be releasing the new Coast wash in 100% cotton, same new fit & hardware.

New washes & distressed jeans with 2% stretch are releasing for SS16 in January / Feb.

Last edited:

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I loved the fit of the old cast coast...shame you changed it, it was already skinny enough for my tastes

Last edited:

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

Yes, the SS16 collection is in large part faded / washed terry in multiple colors - you can reference the runway show. Faded and washed cotton tees as well.

Our current Main Line basics program will carry over as it is currently constructed with new colors as well.
that sounds great...ill take all new colors of unecks:slayer:

ddcddd

Reaction score
Anyone watch Power? There is a jacket that Tommy had in season 1, grey hoodie w/ zipper on the hood side. Does anyone know what it was or has one for sale?

Can get pictures if needed.

echau

Reaction score

We are releasing 5 colors of raw - Black, Tan, White, Grey, Light Blue in the updated fit with 2% stretch. New hardware, new details, more true to size, skinnier. We will also be releasing the new Coast wash in 100% cotton, same new fit & hardware.

New washes & distressed jeans with 2% stretch are releasing for SS16 in January / Feb.

I'm in for black raws. Hope it's skinnier from the knee down. I had my JE jeans tapered from the knee down to a 15.5cm hem.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads