• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dag311

Reaction score
Chrome Marbled Olive Hoodie (pretty sure that’s what it is)
Juliette’s
JE AF1
87F720EB-6EAB-40A9-A0CB-2E5EE62CC6A7.jpeg

dennis Brown 2K

Reaction score
Anyone know if replica sweats will be restocked in store also, or its only online restock?

I have OG LA sweats and just happen to stop by the NY store for another item and ended up getting the white replica hoody and sweat Pants. Boy I didn't know what i was missing. Need the BLK hoodie in a Large

dustinr

Reaction score
Anyone else still waiting on shipping notification from Ssense from last week? Ordered something on Tuesday that arrived Wednesday, and then ordered something Wednesday that hasn’t even shipped yet.

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After years of wanting this speedway hemi I finally copped! Appreciate @MIKE_JE dropping us those early links . This one is even better than I expected I love how my wardrobe pairs with it. The hemi material is the exact same as my açaí hemi so this is already a top tier hitter .

6378C2CB-A074-4808-927B-96B03DCD5944.jpeg

Cast 2 carbons , edition ones , carnival tan beach hoodie.
89069935-3CF0-46D2-891F-CA3E43031FF0.jpeg

Cast 2 juliettes , replica tee, shark suede calderas

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After years of wanting this speedway hemi I finally copped! Appreciate @MIKE_JE dropping us those early links . This one is even better than I expected I love how my wardrobe pairs with it. The hemi material is the exact same as my açaí hemi so this is already a top tier hitter .

View attachment 1712764
Cast 2 carbons , edition ones , carnival tan beach hoodie. View attachment 1712765
Second fit is very good, i think the black denim is too stark against the the blue top. That first fit would look better without the hemi on

jasonladuke0311

Reaction score
Anyone else still waiting on shipping notification from Ssense from last week? Ordered something on Tuesday that arrived Wednesday, and then ordered something Wednesday that hasn’t even shipped yet.
I’ve placed like 10 orders with them in the last few months and never waited more than a day for shipping confirmation. I would follow up with them. Did you check your order history on the site?

dustinr

Reaction score
I’ve placed like 10 orders with them in the last few months and never waited more than a day for shipping confirmation. I would follow up with them. Did you check your order history on the site?

Yup, shows up as “received”. They usually ship lightning quick, so it’s surprising.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup, shows up as “received”. They usually ship lightning quick, so it’s surprising.
I’m in the same boat, and I always get my Ssense orders in-hand in less than 48 hours. I think they’re just overwhelmed from Black Friday

Gabagool

Reaction score

View attachment 1712764
Cast 2 carbons , edition ones , carnival tan beach hoodie. View attachment 1712765
Ah yes, the undisputed best hemi here in all its glory

paloma boiz not recognized

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads