• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

91BBell

Reaction score
Could I get a lil help on sizing for this sample sale? Looking at the tie-dye cargos and co-mix LA sweats, 6'1, 195ish with thicker calves/legs, was thinking a 3 in the Cargos and 4 in the LAs? A 4 in Escobars fit me pretty well minus being really snug on my calves lol

Oh and did anyone ever get the white/gray chamberlin down vest? Looks like a really cool piece but didn't find many/any real pics of it out there.

ggss09

Reaction score
Just like clockwork, this thread has again turned into a political snoozefest

See you all in a couple days when you're over this

serj

Reaction score
Jealous of those getting a crack at the $128 Hemis. Just picked up both of those within last the month. Grabbed the Cadet Structure Crew and Toxic Dye Cargos.

dino09

Reaction score
Okay let's not go too far with the hyperboles here
No it's very true, not as much where I live but Canada is very close to China, so we're playing out some of their tactics with Castro Jr. They even wanna cancel Canada Day. But let's get back to the JE. No point discussing this nonsense.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have both at the moment. Rubber are more black and have more shine. They are closer to leather than the jet.

You go with your usual size cast 2? Also, anyone know how the Elderberry fits compared to the speedway? Stay with tts?

Last edited:

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Best shorts yet, IMO.

You must like the lorax...

1624346632853.png

Cuttooth

Reaction score
yep it was like buy 3 get an extra 30%, get 4 get 40% something like that

Probably great if you wear sizes that might linger but no way I'd wait it out for XS/S when I'm already saving over 50% since a lot is already going so quick and the sale hasn't even officially opened.

I gave in and got an elderberry hemi last night along with a super bloom LS uni. My wardrobe is gonna be so full.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads